Beggars, homeless, street drinkers & drug users in Sheffield!

3 hours ago, GoldenAleLad said:

SNIPPED

Ordinary people are scared to go in the new Leah Yard and Cambridge Food collective because of them and they are quite intimidating !

You've made that up haven't you - be honest

1 hour ago, MJ01 said:

You've made that up haven't you - be honest

I dont know of any near Leahs yard. Dont know about the Cambridge Food Collective. There is a couple of agressives outside Waterworks. The mouthy woman who shouts and street drinks (who certainly doesnt look homeless) and her boyfriend. Apparently they have been giving people agro.

7 hours ago, GoldenAleLad said:

I was in town only yesterday and I was appalled by the amount of beggars , mainly drug users and maybe some dealers that there are there now ... most especially on the Moor, Fargate and High St.

Why can't this Labour Council get tough with these people ?

Ordinary people are scared to go in the new Leah Yard and Cambridge Food collective because of them and they are quite intimidating !

At least Sheffield can claim to have its own Spice Trail. Walking up Angel St past Bankers Draft, then High Street and Fargate is certainly an eye opener. It could become a tourist attraction.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WarPig said:

At least Sheffield can claim to have its own Spice Trail. Walking up Angel St past Bankers Draft, then High Street and Fargate is certainly an eye opener. It could become a tourist attraction.

What's different to the centre of any other large city in the UK?

2 hours ago, woodmally1979 said:

I dont know of any near Leahs yard. Dont know about the Cambridge Food Collective. There is a couple of agressives outside Waterworks. The mouthy woman who shouts and street drinks (who certainly doesnt look homeless) and her boyfriend. Apparently they have been giving people agro.

Is that the one that screams 'Waaaaayneeey'  at the top of her lungs by per chance? 

Edited by Mister M

10 hours ago, woodmally1979 said:

Well just walk past them and ignore them, jesus christ have people got so timid of late? 

Probably the same type of people who queue up in pubs. 

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

Well just walk past them and ignore them, jesus christ have people got so timid of late? 

Probably the same type of people who queue up in pubs. 

Barmy int it.

Like most people I've seen plenty of beggars.

Never been harassed or felt threatened, in fact some of them are quite polite.

I just walk past them, not a problem.

• Thanks 1