Beggars, homeless, street drinkers & drug users in Sheffield!

6 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

One sits outside Aldi on Drakehouse retail park , then goes in local pub 😀 . Seen him today , sat there trawling the internet on his phone . 

Disgusting, fancy looking at the internet and thus implicitly supporting companies like Adobe, Amazon, Google, Facebook, Microsoft and Apple avoiding 2B in UK tax.

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

"hi there homeless person, would you like some help?" 

"no thank you" 

Step out of your nice little bubble for 5 mins and grasp that not every homeless person wants the help, for various reasons. 

I agree with this.

When I first came to Sheffield back in 1991, I remember seeing an elderly homeless man with a white beard carrying his worldly belongings. I frequently saw him wandering around town, but never sat on the pavement begging. 

He'll have long gone by now.

1 minute ago, Mister Gee said:

You don’t have to apologize to me for going shopping. I’m surprised you go to Aldi though, I thought what with you being a ‘proud Tory’ you’d go to Waitrose .

Sainsburys normally but the Good Lady prefers the Chicken Drumsticks from Aldi .