Beggars, homeless, street drinkers & drug users in Sheffield!

Guest makapaka
What is it to me ? Because this place is called a Forum where posters express their opinions freely . Ok ?

Yes - and people are just as entitled to question those opinions.

So what's the real reason you are so against strangers giving money to strangers?

Yes - and people are just as entitled to question those opinions.

So what's the real reason you are so against strangers giving money to strangers?

If these beggars earn more than their tax allowance, and I suspect most of them or in receipt of some kind of benefit, it's a bit unfair that the hard working tax payer has to pay towards these benefits what they receive, and as you say some may not need the money. Life is hard enough for hard working families who have to contribute to the tax system and try to juggle the family budget.

I wonder if there is any honest beggars who declaring their days earnings to the benefits department?

Guest makapaka
If these beggars earn more than their tax allowance, and I suspect most of them or in receipt of some kind of benefit, it's a bit unfair that the hard working tax payer has to pay towards these benefits what they receive, and as you say some may not need the money. Life is hard enough for hard working families who have to contribute to the tax system and try to juggle the family budget.

I wonder if there is any honest beggars who declaring their days earnings to the benefits department?

You don't know any of that you've just speculated on a scenario and then compared it to hardworking families.

What if I choose not to have a family. Is it right that I have to contribute towards these hard working families child benefit?

You can't pick and choose taxation policy to suit your argument.

I assume you would be happy for them to beg if they declare tax then?

What an insightful view into the mind of a working class Tory/Ukipper.

You don't know any of that you've just speculated on a scenario and then compared it to hardworking families.

What if I choose not to have a family. Is it right that I have to contribute towards these hard working families child benefit?

You can't pick and choose taxation policy to suit your argument.

I assume you would be happy for them to beg if they declare tax then?

It would be difficult to declare their earnings and do a tax return because i dont think that drug dealers give recipients.

Guest makapaka
It would be difficult to declare their earnings and do a tax return because i dont think that drug dealers give recipients.

Never!.....