Beggars, homeless, street drinkers & drug users in Sheffield!

the people in the know and others that are posting on this thread have/will tell/told you it is by no means a one off.

And here is another shocking piece of information

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/585277/half-beggars-streets-British-city-Nottingham-own-their-own-home-homeless-charity-finds

Edited by kidley
added link

Like I said in post 45 on this thread.

He's very innovative taking on such risks in the hope of profit. I'm going to shake his hand the next time I see him because we've been told to doff our caps to these entrepreneurial types over the last thirty years or so.

If it's such a lucrative venture why not? It's a competitive world.

Guest makapaka
the people in the know and others that are posting on this thread have/will tell/told you it is by no means a one off.

And here is another shocking piece of information

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/585277/half-beggars-streets-British-city-Nottingham-own-their-own-home-homeless-charity-finds

Ha ha ha!!!

From the express!

Don't make me laugh.

---------- Post added 09-09-2017 at 21:13 ----------

£500 a day eh?

15 hour shift - £37.50 an hour.

People donating nigh on £4 every ten mins in Wolverhampton - don't believe everything you read mate.

I have just spent a few days in Sheffield, and it is noticeably in the city centre that there are more beggars, there was none in the Hillsborough area were I stay, yet. I though Newcastle had more beggars than Sheffield, but I don't think they have any more.

It must be a paying business.

Guest makapaka
I have just spent a few days in Sheffield, and it is noticeably in the city centre that there are more beggars, there was none in the Hillsborough area were I stay, yet. I though Newcastle had more beggars than Sheffield, but I don't think they have any more.

Great critique thanks......

More beggars than where?

There's none in Hillsboro - interesting.

Newcastle doesn't have as many as Sheffield anymore - ok......

It must be a paying business- well on the evidence above who could argue!!

Are you carrying out some sort of study on behalf of the Sociology department at Newcastle University?

Great critique thanks......

More beggars than where?

There's none in Hillsboro - interesting.

Newcastle doesn't have as many as Sheffield anymore - ok......

It must be a paying business- well on the evidence above who could argue!!

Pleased you agree.

---------- Post added 09-09-2017 at 21:31 ----------

Are you carrying out some sort of study on behalf of the Sociology department at Newcastle University?

No I'm not. Didn't really think about it until I read this thread.