Beggars, homeless, street drinkers & drug users in Sheffield!

It may be falling apart for a lot of us. But our rulers took a decision to turn us into a McJobs, zero hours contract economy, so it's arguably very much not falling apart for them.

Its not. My view is liberals who moan and moan until everyone is scared too do anything for risk of criticism or reprisal.

Thats why the reduction in stop and search powers have tied the hands of the police and knife crime is through the roof.

Why police cant chase people on mopeds because the criminals might get hurt and now they are above the law and running riot selling drugs and throwing acid in people faces.

Travelers who are moving from community to community leaving a path of destruction in their wake.

grooming gangs who went unchallenged by social services because of fear of being called racist

Shoplifters with 200 convictions getting fined, people who steal £40,000 (twice) in benefits getting community roders.

And beggers who are now freely extorting money from people on the streets.

All this is happening because of PC culture and its destroying our country. Liberals should be ashamed of themselves.

Edited by SkylinePhoto

Its not. My view is liberals who moan and moan until everyone is scared too do anything for risk of criticism or reprisal.

Thats why the reduction in stop and search powers have tied the hands of the police and knife crime is through the roof.

Why police cant chase people on mopeds because the criminals might get hurt and now they are above the law and running riot selling drugs and throwing acid in people faces.

Travelers who are moving from community to community leaving a path of destruction in their wake.

grooming gangs who went unchallenged by social services because of fear of being called racist

Shoplifters with 200 convictions getting fined, people who steal £40,000 (twice) in benefits getting community roders.

All this is happening because of PC culture and its destroying our country. Liberals should be ashamed of themselves.

You do realise it's not your country, don't you? It belong to the same families who took it by force over a thousand years ago. These same families dominate the armed forces, the church, the media, finance and government.

Now, as then, ordinary people are despised and set upon each other by this elite. The liberal culture you so despise has lifted the lid just a little bit and people like you are scared of what you see so blame the liberals for your own fear and prejudice as you do not have the weapons to fight the real oppressors.

You do realise it's not your country, don't you? It belong to the same families who took it by force over a thousand years ago. These same families dominate the armed forces, the church, the media, finance and government.

Now, as then, ordinary people are despised and set upon each other by this elite. The liberal culture you so despise has lifted the lid just a little bit and people like you are scared of what you see so blame the liberals for your own fear and prejudice as you do not have the weapons to fight the real oppressors.

I prefer to 'Cherry-pick 'facts' than start ranting on about conspiracy theories and the illuminati.

I like to talk about the issues that i can see are impacting everyday people and communities

To go back to the original subject matter, the inability of the council to get tough on beggars have seen a massive increase in beggars and the crimes associated with that.

Edited by SkylinePhoto

Wow, i didn't realise that liberals had so much power to force people to listen. Next time you see a ragamuffin on the street, feel free to lecture them. I'm sure they'd be most grateful. Also pass your list onto Channel 4 or Channel 5, I'm sure there's a demographic in there that they haven't yet exploited.

To go back to the original subject matter, the inability of the council to get tough on beggars have seen a massive increase in beggars and the crimes associated with that.
Was the council any tougher on beggars in the 1950s, 1960s? No. Were there beggars? No (not to speak of by today's standards).

The existence of begging is down to lack of decent long term jobs. Or viewed from another angle by the reduction of many jobs to bare minimum pay and/or zero hours contracts etc.

The fact you can't 'see' a zero hours contract doesn't make its effects less real.

Was the council any tougher on beggars in the 1950s, 1960s? No. Were there beggars? No (not to speak of by today's standards).

The existence of begging is down to lack of decent long term jobs. Or viewed from another angle by the reduction of many jobs to bare minimum pay and/or zero hours contracts etc.

The fact you can't 'see' a zero hours contract doesn't make its effects less real.

Perfect. Blaming begging on zero hour contracts. :hihi:

I blame Sheffield city council for not doing anything about it and now its a career for people who aren't even homeless.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/street-beggars-make-sheffield-city-centre-a-third-world-country-with-professionals-raking-in-100-a-day-1-8742368