Crime Obviously Does Pay!

Everyday you read that someone has been let off by the courts because of some sob story.

Its frustrating for those families who work all hours god sends to make ends meat. :rant:

Surely crime does pay. The risk of going to prison is extremely low but the rewards seem to be very high and rewarding.

Children are the key to unlock all the riches the benefits system has to offer and anyone caught breaking the law just use the children to avoid punishment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Mother-of-four falsely claimed £35,000 in benefits to buy a second home.

Prosecutor Simon Gladwell told the court Mukith went on to rent out the second property, now worth £150,000, for £450 a month but didn't tell the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) about this when she began claiming income support on 2005.

The jobless mother, 45, was given a 12-month suspended sentence.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3823790/Mother-four-falsely-claimed-35-000-benefits-buy-second-home-children-school-rated-Good-Ofsted.html#newcomment

oh , so that's ok then

Why not?

It's only as ethical as some of the things our glorious leaders get up to when they think people are looking the other way, and it's only because of mass communication that they now get caught out, they have been doing it for centuries!

Children are the key to unlock all the riches the benefits system has to offer and anyone caught breaking the law just use the children to avoid punishment.

Harrogate care home owners jailed(man and wife jailed for 2 years) for stealing £40,000 from residents

Read more at: http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/harrogate-care-home-owners-jailed-for-stealing-40-000-from-residents-1-7405728

But how do you punish parents, the state will pick up the tab, not easy.

Make her sell house number 1, keep all the money from the sale of it. In fact can't the law use the proceeds of crime act here? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proceeds_of_Crime_Act_2002

If the money can be reclaimed back (with interest) I see no benefit banging her up for 12 months (and the associated costs) and/or putting her kid in care.

Surely having kids is the reason why most responsible parents don't commit crime. Im getting fed up of what constitutes petty crime now.

Im so tempted to have "a fall" in a supermarket and go see that ambulance chaser on Abbeydale Road.

So what if i get caught. I'll give a sob story that i wasnt bought a bike as a kid and its 2 weeks of picking up litter for me.

Surely having kids is the reason why most responsible parents don't commit crime. Im getting fed up of what constitutes petty crime now.

Im so tempted to have "a fall" in a supermarket and go see that ambulance chaser on Abbeydale Road.

So what if i get caught. I'll give a sob story that i wasnt bought a bike as a kid and its 2 weeks of picking up litter for me.

Sounds like a good plan, If it works then why not?

The so-called "Elite" have been doing it to everyone for centuries, It's good that people are catching on .................... eventually.

The so-called "Elite" have been doing it to everyone for centuries, It's good that people are catching on .................... eventually.

Do you think this woman is stealing from the "elite" or is she stealing from you or the people who have had their benefits cut?

Grow up.

yes , about time for a revolution .but all the honest tax paying citizens better run for their lives