UKIP - What a joke..

Labour have banged the nails in their own coffin...........

Milliband=bad

Corbyn=Suicide!

I can't remember a more mis-aligned opposition leader since Kinnock

Labour do not have a chance this time, or any time until they realise that they have to deal with the world how it is, NOT how they would like it to be.

When the Tories are now more UKIP than UKIP were, it's not really all that great, but then again anything to let me laugh wholeheartedly at Paul Nuttall is to welcomed as it doesn't seem like us anti-Tories will have much to laugh about soon :(

With our first past the post voting system, the center right wing Conservatives are doing great, but on the center left the vote is split between Labour, Liberal Democrats and the Greens.

UKIP has won its first seat in England's local elections, gaining from Labour in Lancashire.

Alan Hosker won the Padiham and Burnley West seat with 1,234 votes, beating the incumbent, Labour's Marcus Johnstone, with a majority of 228.

The ward was previously represented by the BNP between 2009 and 2013.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-39822226?intlink_from_url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/topics/612dae44-f542-4680-b551-06c5fc219619/lancashire-county-council&link_location=live-reporting-story

God and the soldier, all men adore

In time of danger and not before

When the danger is passed and all things righted,

God is forgotten and the soldier slighted.

Go on, amaze me - this is relevant to a thread about UKIP how exactly?