UKIP - What a joke..

The turmoil that has been the leadership of this collection of misfits has reached a new level of ridiculous.

Its a classic case of the one subject pressure group that has achieved its purpose. There is nothing else that it is united on.

Dissolution is the only solution.

They still have a duty to represent those who voted for them during the 2014 EU elections. Once BREXIT is complete, than they should disband because you are correct, the pressure group has achieved its purpose.

No, Labour cabinet ministers just hit voters don't they Mr Prescott, still wasn't sacked was he, " John's John, being the leader's explaination.

I think it is worth a replay.

Just realised that both Prescott and Mike Hookem are from Hull, must be something in the water.

Edited by Blackbeard

It's the old left right argument again, when really is should the the authoritarian liberal argument.

Both left and right parties like to engage in attacks and splinters. I'm amazed people accuse the right of splintering, and yet conveniently forget the Gang of four and the SDP - militant, and now momentum.

All hallmarks of authoritatian parties, rather than more liberal ones...

It's the old left right argument again, when really is should the the authoritarian liberal argument.

Both left and right parties like to engage in attacks and splinters. I'm amazed people accuse the right of splintering, and yet conveniently forget the Gang of four and the SDP - militant, and now momentum.

All hallmarks of authoritatian parties, rather than more liberal ones...

Got to say I agree with this at the moment. The entire political spectrum is getting quite worryingly militant at the moment. When you need to rely on the lib dems to add some sanity to the situation you know it's got bad...

I think that if UKIP 'rebrand' to a working class middle right party, then they would become more powerful than Labour

Ah well back to making jokes,

"Ukip comfortably steal Labour seat in by-election despite Steven Woolfe altercation"

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/718632/Ukip-Hartlepool-by-election-Tim-Fleming-Strassborg-Steven-Woolfe-collapse

out of labour.

I think that if UKIP 'rebrand' to a working class middle right party, then they would become more powerful than Labour

The sensible thing for Labour to have done would have been to rebrand itself as a working class middle right party, but unfortunately it has gone the other way. It may move back again, but only after Corbyn has been soundly defeated at the polls in 2020.

The sensible thing for Labour to have done would have been to rebrand itself as a working class middle right party, but unfortunately it has gone the other way. It may move back again, but only after Corbyn has been soundly defeated at the polls in 2020.

Why? I do understand that without power you won't achieve masses, but equally why should a party completely change its mantra simply to get seats in parliament? Ultimately a left wing proposition offers a change to the status quo, whether people will see the potential in it before 2020 is doubtful though.