PAUL BLOMFIELD is he really serious?? parliament move to Sheffield!

yes unfortunately for now!, i have to constantly put up with the councils ineptitude and crazy schemes which i pay rates for in 3 properties, the infrastructure has had no investment unless it benefits minorities,

Now you're making stuff up. Or believing stuff that's made up. As it happens, the reason Sheffield roads are getting upgraded at the moment is because of funding from.....the EU.

the council spend more on Asylum seekers and translators instead of the sheffield people.

No, they really don't.

the road system is skewed against motorists!

Have you actually driven on a road lately?

---------- Post added 09-10-2016 at 16:29 ----------

i will be leaving but unfortunately i will have to pay my own way...i am white you see and not of a minority group.

The council has a duty of care to house all vulnerable people, i.e asylum seekers are usually classed as vulnerable especially when they have children, they usually have or feign some disability and obtain mobility, whilst here they have access to free healthcare? when was the last asylum seeker charged for healthcare.

roads well now you are being factious:thumbsup:

An asylum seeker is someone seeking refuge from violence or persecution in another country. A refugee is someone fleeing war or civil disorder. A migrant is a person who moves country to live and work somewhere else. They are not the same thing, and don't share the same characteristics. NB there's plenty of migrants with white skin who speak English, but somehow that doesn't seem to bother you.

i will be leaving but unfortunately i will have to pay my own way...i am white you see and not of a minority group.

The council has a duty of care to house all vulnerable people, i.e asylum seekers are usually classed as vulnerable especially when they have children, they usually have or feign some disability and obtain mobility, whilst here they have access to free healthcare? when was the last asylum seeker charged for healthcare.

roads well now you are being factious:thumbsup:

I won't be crying at the loss of your misinformed racism.

I won't be crying at the loss of your misinformed racism.

please point out the racism:roll::roll:

---------- Post added 10-10-2016 at 11:17 ----------

Now you're making stuff up. Or believing stuff that's made up. As it happens, the reason Sheffield roads are getting upgraded at the moment is because of funding from.....the EU.

money will run out pretty soon!

No, they really don't.

yes they really do!

Have you actually driven on a road lately?

yes daily! its like dodgems!

---------- Post added 09-10-2016 at 16:29 ----------

An asylum seeker is someone seeking refuge from violence or persecution in another country. A refugee is someone fleeing war or civil disorder. A migrant is a person who moves country to live and work somewhere else. They are not the same thing, and don't share the same characteristics. NB there's plenty of migrants with white skin who speak English, but somehow that doesn't seem to bother you.

whats your point:roll:

Your last post suggests you don't believe you have been racist in your messages but you have grouped people together based on the colour of their skin and used negative examples as to how that group of people behave and are treated.

Which is very similar to the dictionary definition.

"the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

No, the road improvements in Sheffield are funded by central government and PFI. No EU money. Common myth.

Your last post suggests you don't believe you have been racist in your messages but you have grouped people together based on the colour of their skin and used negative examples as to how that group of people behave and are treated.

Which is very similar to the dictionary definition.

"the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

i referred to myself as white others may refer to themselves differently and have many different groups , shades, hues?? within those groups i didnt refer to any particular trait for any specific group and indeed white "can" get the same treatment ..but rarely do.

it personal opinion about the dictionary definition, i am sure you could refer that to any race including whites.??

so not racist then? so put the R card away:roll:

i referred to myself as white others may refer to themselves differently and have many different groups , shades, hues?? within those groups i didnt refer to any particular trait for any specific group and indeed white "can" get the same treatment ..but rarely do.

it personal opinion about the dictionary definition, i am sure you could refer that to any race including whites.??

so not racist then? so put the R card away:roll:

Did someone else write those comments for you? You don't appear to have the capacity to comprehend what consititutes racism.