Putin begins evacuating 40 million into nuclear bunkers

you were probably the one who believed invading iraq on the evidence you were fed was a good idea...
You couldn't possibly be more wrong about me.

Feel free to search my posting history for proof, I'm very happy to stand by it.

In the meantime, for some evidence of Russia's claim that the US was "sharpening nuclear missiles aimed at Russia".

the Defence Ministry-run Zvezda TV network announced last week: "Schizophrenics from America are sharpening nuclear weapons for Moscow."
I'm confused...Did they mean Trump or Hillary? :hihi: Edited by L00b

you were probably the one who believed invading iraq on the evidence you were fed was a good idea...

btw you should read and hear the recent u.s. state dept outbursts while you're reading your "Kremlin propaganda"

If you cast you mind back, it was the BBC who produced the first reports criticizing the 'dodgy dossier' that upset the Labour government of the time so much. The Beeb were also behind the programme about the Zircon spy satellite that upset the Tory government in the 1980s. Perhaps you can find examples of the Russian media, state or otherwise, having produced anything that has upset their government anything like as much?

Apparently this happens every year, so it's not such a big deal - last years involved 60 million people apparently.

As for Putin being voted back in, what else do you expect from a communist government controlled country? The opposition are all killed off or beaten back before anyone can take them seriously, and the public are fed government censored information so believe whatever they are told.

Of course, you could argue that this all happens to us too - except I really don't believe it does. Corruption occurs just about everywhere higher up, but we still have a free voice and can state it easily so long as it doesn't harm anyone.

Watching 'Russia Today' and 'Al Jazeera' gives an interesting, different perspective on things. All Media is biased, American media more so than most.

For British Politics I'd recommend 'Yes Minister.' Probably nearer to the truth than anything else....