Whats the most annoying experience you had in a Gym ??

What do you hate most about gyms ?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What do you hate most about gyms ?

• People who leave pools of sweat on the equipment after using it
    • People hogging equipment
    • People who break wind on the treadmills
    • Fitness classes which cater for one group of people
    • The monotony of doing the excersise
    • Smelly/cheesy changing rooms

Like the lass at our gym who goes, walks around the equiptment for and hour, dosn't do owt (she has full make up on and hair all done) then goes and gets changed. It annoys me more wen she looks at me like crap just cos I have worked up a sweat and actually done somat!!

she winds me up something chronic. Have u seen the skinny one or the other one who wears the blue baggy t-shirt like every single day? I haven't seen the posing skinny one since last year.

they hog the god damn machines what we wanna go on. :rant:

I do, it's still dulllllllllllllllll :D

My workout is very varied, there really isn't anythng you can do to take the boredom out of treadmills though.

To be fair there is, you could make love while running.. Burn double the calories :)

I do, it's still dulllllllllllllllll :D

My workout is very varied, there really isn't anythng you can do to take the boredom out of treadmills though.

Not if there is a fit guy infront of u with a nice bum:)

:confused: how the hell could you do this :confused:

U dont need an instruction manual, get another human of opposite sex.. or the same sex whatever ur preference, set the treadmill to roughly 5.5.. Let the love making commence.. And also get a wild wilderbeast to chase u to add pleasure! ;)

Archived