Which old forumers are still around?

I used to have the most posts but don't know whether I still do.:thumbsup:

There was someone called mr smith or something like that. he posted about twice a minute. Had about 100,000 posts. It was suspected there were about 10 folks using the same ID. I think he got banned like many others.

The best thing about forum meetings was when a member walked in and the others had to guess the person's username . Members looked so different from what you expected them to look like.

In the early forum meetings I was told that as many as 50 to 100 members would turn up, but it gradually dwindled down. We even had a fancy dress meet before Christmas.

We could always have an forum meet up down at the Big Gun :thumbsup:

There was someone called mr smith or something like that. he posted about twice a minute. Had about 100,000 posts. It was suspected there were about 10 folks using the same ID. I think he got banned like many others.

Mr Benn, he used to reply to himself over and over again.

Ah yes Smithy. One of the more 'controversial' posters ;)