Which old forumers are still around?

January 2003.

December 2002 it first appeared.

Am I one of the oldies?

---------- Post added 10-10-2016 at 14:14 ----------

At least you're honest about it.

My ID was changed due to harassment. Some people I disagreed with in public became even less palatable in private. Odd how they have all gone now.

I spent some time in the SF Witness Protection Program and came back with a new name :)

WOW...I'm one of the newby's, relatively speaking. I joined in Aug 2008 when I first moved to Sheffield.
Same here. After my first 4 years' worth of forum activity on Boards.ie (I was a late comer to web forums), as we had just moved back to the UK and Sheffield, I discovered SF by accident as I was looking for a similar 'local' web forum with a for sale/free ads section.

I have recognised many of the 'where are they' names posted in here, and also have fond memories of some of them :)

I joined in 2006 but with a different user name, i can't remember it exactly but i'm pretty sure it had chelle in it but with different numbers.. Anyway i came off it for quite some time and i didnt come back on until 2012 and i had forgotten my user name and password so just set up a new account x