Had Badge Prised off

Went to BM stores on Chesterfield Road last Saturday with wife shopping and parked car in the underground carpark.

On returning to the car, noticed there were three blokes ( one an hoody ) standing close and infront of my car bonnet........all 3 looked suspicious but thought no more about it.

Not used the car since then and its been in the garage.

Today 7th Sept 2016, came to give the car a wipe down and noticed the Fiat badge had been prised off the front grill.

Now my car is not a new one...infact its 14 years old - a Fiat Bravo SX but in excellent and well maintained condition and low mileage, I've looked after it and this has really upset me to think that some scum could pick my car out of all the cars that were parked in that carpark and damage my front grill and prise off the Fiat badge.

What a world we live in !

Went to BM stores on Chesterfield Road last Saturday with wife shopping and parked car in the underground carpark.

On returning to the car, noticed there were three blokes ( one an hoody ) standing close and infront of my car bonnet........all 3 looked suspicious but thought no more about it.

Today 7th Sept 2016, came to give the car a wipe down and noticed the Fiat badge had been prised off the front grill.

Now my car is not a new one...infact its 14 years old - a Fiat Bravo SX but in excellent and well maintained condition and low mileage, I've looked after it and this has really upset me to think that some scum could pick my car out of all the cars that were parked in that carpark and damage my front grill and prise off the Fiat badge.

I live in Chesterfield over the last year and half their have been problems that previously we didn't have on the present scale .Around the Market Place and West Bars their are gangs of people who steal alcohol and items and badges off cars to fund their drug habit. It has been reported a lot in the local press we had open drug dealing in the Market Place , fights around the bus stops. People so high that they walked in front of moving buses and general disorder that has made one part of the town a virtual no go area.

If you visit the town be careful when putting rubbish into the bins as the street cleaners regularly find used needles in them Queen's Park another hotspot for finding used needles.

I'm guessing the idiots who took your badge think its worth selling an sad state of affairs.

Edited by crookedspire

Should be ashamed of yourself ........lol

I was 11 at the time but as i was going to a roman catholic school, i was able to repent my sins at confession the next saturday.

So all good in the eyes of the god. :hihi:

Edited by SkylinePhoto

Looks like they probably prised the 'Oct' off the clock too. I had a 'Dec' nicked once whilst I wasn't looking, as well as I've just noticed the 'p' has disappeared off my keyboard too (I have to cut and paste 'em at the mo). I'm pretty certain that when I see someone driving round in a VW olo I'll've found the miscreant culprit scoundrel.