Help for homeless youth

I've spoken to the "authorities" who accept that problems occur outside office hours and actually answer the phone.

Unless he gives up his name and agrees for us to help they can do nothing at all.

He was moved on from sleeping under a bush by the police last week,they didn't even offer to help him (which is no surprise).

He has a restraining order from going back to his home which is in the village.

The only thing you can do now is tell the lad to ring the number(s) you've got. Trying to provide for him will only make him delay that decision longer.

Some people live on the streets by choice, others because they don't know there are alternatives. If he is in the latter category he needs to contact the authorities asap.

I've spoken to the "authorities" who accept that problems occur outside office hours and actually answer the phone.

Unless he gives up his name and agrees for us to help they can do nothing at all.

He was moved on from sleeping under a bush by the police last week,they didn't even offer to help him (which is no surprise).

He has a restraining order from going back to his home which is in the village.

So if he has a restraining order, then you know its a bit more complicated. Give him some hot food and a drink, plus the information. You cna inform the charities as they might have some outreach workers who will go and talk to him. Ig he has the information then its up to him.

He has a restraining order from going back to his home which is in the village.[/Q

Without giving his name or address to anyone he will not get any help he's making it harder for himself. I'm guessing this is a young person and by the sounds of it been in trouble before . The Police will not help only keep moving him on theirs not a lot you can do.