Trump / Clinton 2nd Presidential Debate

Third and last debate on TV last night.

Still slagging each other off. Issues still unresolved and festering.

Really, really don't like either of them, and wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw 'em. It's come to something when these are the best two candidates on offer, and one of them is going to have their hand on the red button at a time of serious stress.

Donald Trump says the election is rigged and he won't necessarily stand by the result, so expect trouble ahead....

He will not be the first Gore did not concede to Bush and demanded a recount, took several court cases to resolve, ultimately by the Supreme Court. I guess that why it a big deal for them to get their type of people nominated to the Supreme Court

You really need to provide a verifiable source so I cna see what you are talking about.

If I accept what you said was true, then nothing came of it or at least I cant remember her making legal challenges and refusing to accpet the result.

At the moment Trump is alleging the whole presidential election is rigged and by millions of votes. Its up to him to provide the evidence.

A quick trawl of youtube will assure you that a lot of his supporters aren't too bothered about evidence getting in the way of a vote rigging conspiracy.

A quick trawl of youtube will assure you that a lot of his supporters aren't too bothered about evidence getting in the way of a vote rigging conspiracy.

you can see the rigging when Clinton was running against Sanders for the nomination, https://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/00-949.ZPC.htm, Ive no axe to grind, but you can not believe Clinton is a goody two shoes.

Just found an interesting quote.

You go into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing’s replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton administration, and the Bush Administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate, and they have not. And it’s not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.

Sounds like what Trump was saying but it was Obama against Clinton.

https://www.thenation.com/article/the-2008-democratic-primary-was-far-nastier-than-2016s/

Watching this farce unfold just shows how <removed> up the US is.

We're always just 10 or 15 years behind them normally, so let's not get too excited.

You're right. We need to get more racist and xenophobic. The leaving of the EU is helping this along nicely.

Edited by nikki-red
Masked swearing

You're right. We need to get more racist and xenophobic. The leaving of the EU is helping this along nicely.

I meant the democratic process.

400 million people end up with these two scumbags. Can they vote for anything else now?. And let's face it, like here, a couple of areas (or states in their case), end up being the deciding factor between choosing in what's nothing more than a farce.

Mark my words, in 10-15 years, we'll be voting (via twitter) between Katie Hopkins and some new form of Diane Abbot