'Locker Room Banter'

What's made this worse (if that's possible) is the fact the whole thing has over shadowed trumps quite frankly frightening view that 5 people wrongly convicted of rape are still guilty despite another confession and conclusive DNA evidence to the contrary. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37614095

I think there will be lots of dirt coming before November the 8th(?). Early November might well be quite distasteful.

No-one digs dirt like the Americans during election campaigns.

Oh, so he's merely a grossly offensive, sexist liar then. Well, that's all okay then.

---------- Post added 12-10-2016 at 18:18 ----------

Weird, you think that common assault is a worse crime than sexual assault...

Frankly if I said something like that and my friends didn't punch me, I'd be disappointed in them.

I know from experience that being punched in the face is far worse than being kissed and touched without first giving consent.

If you would prefer a punch in the face to an unsolicited touch and kiss then I would say you haven't experienced either of them.

I know from experience that being punched in the face is far worse than being kissed and touched without first giving consent.

If you would prefer a punch in the face to an unsolicited touch and kiss then I would say you haven't experienced either of them.

What were you punched in the face for?

Are you a woman or a man?

Are you wearing the fact you have been groped and smacked as a badge of honour?

Edited by Santo

Given this is SF I am slightly surprised that no one has said

The old git said that about your wife (assuming you are a man) or your sister / mother or daughter ?

You should listen to the recording - and can I ask if a punch in the mush is equal in your eyes to the sexual assault on another mans wife / daughter / sister / mother ?

I'm a women that has been punched in the face and touched without first giving my consent, the former was by far the worse experience.

I'm a women that has been punched in the face and touched without first giving my consent, the former was by far the worse experience.

Was the punch unprovoked? Was the sexual assault by a rich man who thinks his wealth allows such behaviour?

Because the man that punched me was a violent thug.

I agree. My wife would much prefer to have been touched and groped without consent than be punched in the face. As would I. I haven't asked my daughter.

Neither is a good thing to happen. Punching is much worse.

Well given that it was my face that we were talking about, if I come out with vile comments like Trump, then I'll be happy to have my face punched. I hope that's okay with you.

Personally I consider sexual assault to be a worse crime than common assault, and given the possible sentences, so does the law.

---------- Post added 13-10-2016 at 07:27 ----------

I think he just fantasies about being slapped around by some of them.

Is this the level of your debate. Make personal attacks. :huh: Good one.