'Locker Room Banter'

Continuing your attempt to distract from Trumps sexual assault claims I see. Apologist.

A very bizarre claim btw that you can grab someone by the genitals and it's not assault if they don't object. Perhaps in your world, but not in mine.

In my world people cuddle, kiss and touch each other without asking for permission, we don't force our selves onto others after being rejected and we don't punch each other in the face, I don't think I would like your world.

Without permission doesn't mean simply grabbing at someone, I hope.

I don't think you would like my world, I spent hours every week punching and being punched, but no time at all sexually assaulting anyone. Perhaps that's why I think a casual comment about punching a friend for claiming they've assaulted someone is fine, and you think that sexual assault isn't something to be concerned about.

---------- Post added 16-10-2016 at 12:48 ----------

Is there anything he won't do, or say he's done?

Mr Trump faced further allegations of sexism after he said it was fine to call his daughter Ivanka a "voluptuous piece of a--" and admitted looking at naked contestants backstage at his beauty pageants.

And to be clear, that's without consent as well.

Four contestants from the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant have claimed that Mr Trump suddenly entered their dressing room while they were changing. Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA, said Mr Trump told the contestants, some of whom were as young as 15: “Don’t worry ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”

And these.

Do these sound like he had consent?

One of the women, Jessica Leeds, appeared on camera to recount how Mr Trump grabbed her breasts and tried to put his hand up her skirt in the first-class cabin on a flight to New York in or around 1980.

The second woman, Rachel Crooks, described how Mr Trump kissed her "directly on the mouth" in 2005 outside the elevator in Trump Tower in Manhattan, where she was a receptionist at a real estate firm

Without permission doesn't mean simply grabbing at someone, I hope.

I don't think you would like my world, I spent hours every week punching and being punched, but no time at all sexually assaulting anyone. Perhaps that's why I think a casual comment about punching a friend for claiming they've assaulted someone is fine, and you think that sexual assault isn't something to be concerned about.

---------- Post added 16-10-2016 at 12:48 ----------

Is there anything he won't do, or say he's done?

And to be clear, that's without consent as well.

And these.

Do these sound like he had consent?

I live in a world in which people don't sexually assault each other or punch each other, but we do kiss, cuddle and touch each other without asking for permission and we talk openly about anything without fear of being punched in the face, there are people like DT but they back off when told to back off.

Do you just start kissing strangers because they're beautiful? Because that's what he described and that's what you were defending.

People like DT shouldn't "back off" they should be arrested for sexual assault.

What he did was describe sexual assault, grabbing and kissing people without consent either explicit or implicit. What you're describing is implicit consent.

You should probably get punched a few times, you'll realise it's not as bad as you imagine. Don't get me wrong, it hurts, but it's not that bad. I'd recommend a controlled environment though, not a brawl.

Do you just start kissing strangers because they're beautiful? Because that's what he described and that's what you were defending.

People like DT shouldn't "back off" they should be arrested for sexual assault.

What he did was describe sexual assault, grabbing and kissing people without consent either explicit or implicit. What you're describing is implicit consent.

You should probably get punched a few times, you'll realise it's not as bad as you imagine. Don't get me wrong, it hurts, but it's not that bad. I'd recommend a controlled environment though, not a brawl.

I don't imagine how bad a punch to the face is, I know from experience that when a stranger punches me in the face it is far far worse than when a stranger kisses me.

There are people serving longer prison sentences for punching someone in the face than for kissing and touching someone.

There are people serving longer sentences for theft than others are for homicide. Doesn't mean that the law considers theft more serious than homicide.