'Locker Room Banter'

What's Keith vaz doing now? I can't remember if he just quit his committee job or an mp as well.

He resigned from the committee yeah, but not as an MP.

---------- Post added 16-10-2016 at 15:58 ----------

Who resigns these days though? I sometimes wonder what it would take for someone to resign as an MP. They might resign from a ministerial or committee post, but who was the last person to resign as an MP? Everyone seems to have decided to "come out fighting" rather than do the decent thing.

---------- Post added 16-10-2016 at 15:49 ----------

One wonders how nuts the rhetoric will get after he's lost. Will he go the whole hog and blame a worldwide Jewish conspiracy?

Fear not! After the first debate he said he would respect the result if he lost...

Edited by Santo

Is that what Donald was doing just cuddling kissing and grabbing pussy? If its a stranger then you might want to ask permission because consent may not be forthcoming. That would make it assault.

I don't recall him saying he walks up to strangers and grabs their pussy.

Man looks at me, I look back, man kisses me, I reciprocate, his hand falls down my back onto my bum, I don't object, his hand wonders to the front. At no time does he need to ask for permission, if I object I say so or back away, if he persists and forces the issue against my wishes then I would consider to to be assault and inform the police.

I don't recall him saying he walks up to strangers and grabs their pussy.

Man looks at me, I look back, man kisses me, I reciprocate, his hand falls down my back onto my bum, I don't object, his hand wonders to the front. At no time does he need to ask for permission, if I object I say so or back away, if he persists and forces the issue against my wishes then I would consider to to be assault and inform the police.

Yeah, that's not what Trump describes though is it? Nor is it what his accusers are describing.

Do you honestly let strangers fondle your junk??

Edited by Santo

People lie, exaggerate and brag about things they haven't done, men tend to exaggerate the number of people they have slept with, Trump isn't the best looking man in the world so maybe he likes to brag about having sex with people that wouldn't dream of getting into bed with him, he probably also lies about the size of his tool.

I've just spotted this - teenagers and those in their early (late?) twenties might tell a few tall tales about their sexual encounters (real or imagined) but I've not heard a man in his 60s do it. It sounds grubby and wrong. Now if you're one of the sad old sods who you see hanging out of a cheap pub on any given weekday afternoon you might expect that but he's running for high office.

Yeah, that's not what Trump describes though is it?

Do you honestly let strangers fondle your junk??

Not any more and it depended on the situation and stranger, my partner was a stranger when he first kissed me, he didn't ask if he could kiss me but I was happy that he did, I didn't object when his hands moved over body even though I hadn't told him he could touch me.

If that first kiss was dependent on him asking for permission it might never have happened and we might not have been together and happy for the past 30 years.