'Locker Room Banter'

This news story could lead to a bit of hacking and some very juicy emails:

Donald Trump running insecure email servers

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/10/19/trump_insecure_email_servers/

Servers on the Trump Organization's domain, TrumpOrg.com, are using outdated software, run Windows Server 2003 and the built-in Internet Information Server 6 web server. Microsoft cut off support for this technology in July 2015, leaving the systems unpatched for the last 15 months.

In addition, Beaumont said he'd found that emails from the Trump Organization failed to support two-factor authentication. That’s particularly bad because the Trump Organization's web-based email access page relies on an outdated March 2015 build of Microsoft Exchange 2007, he says. “Windows Server 2003, IIS 6 and Exchange 2003 went end of life years ago. There are no security fixes.

For anyone not techy, this is really old and wide open to attack.

Some may dismiss Trump's words as banter, .

Other than Farage and Penistone I don't think anyone has dismissed his comments as banter..although there are a few who are borderline on here.

I think this whole episode is a damning indictment of not only politics in the US but of the population overall. Trump is in the position he's in because of the old angry white male voter who probably think and act like Penistone and Trump.

Other than Farage and Penistone I don't think anyone has dismissed his comments as banter..although there are a few who are borderline on here.

I think this whole episode is a damning indictment of not only politics in the US but of the population overall. Trump is in the position he's in because of the old angry white male voter who probably think and act like Penistone and Trump.

Petminder kept repeating that they were banter, when she wasn't trying to distract from the issue with a throwaway comment I made.

This news story could lead to a bit of hacking and some very juicy emails:

Donald Trump running insecure email servers

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/10/19/trump_insecure_email_servers/

For anyone not techy, this is really old and wide open to attack.

TBF the difference is that he isnt Secretary of State. If this has made it to a story then he would already have been hacked imo.

Plenty of women and non white voters say they will be voting Trump, there was a women on TV last night having difficulty believing that it is possible for a man to get his tongue down a women's throat if she doesn't want his tongue in her mouth.

Plenty of women and non white voters say they will be voting Trump, there was a women on TV last night having difficulty believing that it is possible for a man to get his tongue down a women's throat if she doesn't want his tongue in her mouth.

What a preposterous and offensive thing to say. Just think about it for 10 seconds.

What a preposterous and offensive thing to say. Just think about it for 10 seconds.

Just repeating what was said on TV when a reporter spent time traveling the USA interviewing people that intend voting Trump, I would bet all the money you have that you couldn't get your tongue into my mouth unless I wanted in my mouth or you used violence and knocked me out first. Apparently Trump is able to accomplish this without the use of violence or force.

Just repeating what was said on TV when a reporter spent time traveling the USA interviewing people that intend voting Trump, I would bet all the money you have that you couldn't get your tongue into my mouth unless I wanted in my mouth or you used violence and knocked me out first. Apparently Trump is able to accomplish this without the use of violence or force.

Surely you aren't implying what it sounds like you're implying?

Surely you aren't implying what it sounds like you're implying?

If someone says something that in my opinion is very unlikely or impossible I would assume they are lying or exaggerating, I tend not to believe everything that everyone says because I know that lying and exaggerating are human traits.