'Locker Room Banter'

Punching someone in the face can cause serious injury or death, touching someone without consent is inappropriate and unacceptable but won't result in injury or death, its a strange world you live in when you think the former is acceptable and the latter is not.

You need to compare like with like, suddently a punch results in death, well you might as well say being sexually assaulted can have life changing consequences and trauma for some women. You na look at all the victims in the celebrity sex cases, Rolf Harris, DLT. JS they were injured or killed, but they suffered long term mental injuries.

You need to compare like with like, suddently a punch results in death, well you might as well say being sexually assaulted can have life changing consequences and trauma for some women. You na look at all the victims in the celebrity sex cases, Rolf Harris, DLT. JS they were injured or killed, but they suffered long term mental injuries.

A punch can result in death, I know of a man that is in prison for killing someone with just one punch to the face, anyone advocating violence against people making lewd comments is in no position to claim the moral high ground.

Trump made some lewd comments, Hillary Clinton verbally attacked her husbands victims and was careless with sensitive and top secret information. I don't envy the American people with such a poor choice of candidates, but Trump is the better choice out of the two.

A punch can result in death, I know of a man that is in prison for killing someone with just one punch to the face, anyone advocating violence against people making lewd comments is in no position to claim the moral high ground.

Trump made some lewd comments, Hillary Clinton verbally attacked her husbands victims and was careless with sensitive and top secret information. I don't envy the American people with such a poor choice of candidates, but Trump is the better choice out of the two.

Trump said he grabbed women by their genitals without consent. To call this lewd comment is to deliberately ignore what he was describing. This is not lewd comment - this is sexual assault of women - which is not just morally repugnant but a crime.

Trump said he grabbed women by their genitals without consent. To call this lewd comment is to deliberately ignore what he was describing. This is not lewd comment - this is sexual assault of women - which is not just morally repugnant but a crime.

Yes, he did indeed say that. But he denied he'd done it during the debate on Sunday.

Has anyone actually come foreward and said they were assaulted in this manner by him?

Maybe it's just me but I feel much more antipathy towards men who might be provoked into a fight with other fit men than those who might sexually assault women. The former may include some risk of serious injury, but that latter is just flat out evil.

Yes, he did indeed say that. But he denied he'd done it during the debate on Sunday.

Has anyone actually come foreward and said they were assaulted in this manner by him?

Two things. One - It could yet come out - a week or two before the election would be perfect. Two - you may have noticed in the news where lots of victims of sexual abuse have stayed quiet or haven't been listen to at the time.

Two things. One - It could yet come out - a week or two before the election would be perfect. Two - you may have noticed in the news where lots of victims of sexual abuse have stayed quiet or haven't been listen to at the time.

Yes, that's what I'm waiting for.

At present it seems it was just bizarre boasting, gross banter BUT he's not guilty of actually doing as he described.

That may change.

Many are calling for complete unbroadcast rushes from the Apprentice to be released where he has apparently said worse...

I'd like to know which world you live in where you think Trump is the better candidate of the 2? Are you blind? Deaf? Ignorant?

I'm far from a Hilary fan, she's an awful candidate, but if the choice is her or Trump then clearly no contest...

I'd like to know which world you live in where you think Trump is the better candidate of the 2? Are you blind? Deaf? Ignorant?

I'm far from a Hilary fan, she's an awful candidate, but if the choice is her or Trump then clearly no contest...

Your spot on

Donald Trump for me every day

Your spot on

Donald Trump for me every day

Of course it is for you, that's because to be honest you are a bit of a pillock.

For once this isn't about left and right, it's about Trump being genuinely dangerous and Hillary being a bit less so.