'Locker Room Banter'

Of course it is for you, that's because to be honest you are a bit of a pillock.

For once this isn't about left and right, it's about Trump being genuinely dangerous and Hillary being a bit less so.

He is a clown actually, penistones avatar picture of a clown is an actual photo of himself! :hihi:

Yes, he did indeed say that. But he denied he'd done it during the debate on Sunday.

Has anyone actually come foreward and said they were assaulted in this manner by him?

Oh, so he's merely a grossly offensive, sexist liar then. Well, that's all okay then.

---------- Post added 12-10-2016 at 18:18 ----------

Punching someone in the face can cause serious injury or death, touching someone without consent is inappropriate and unacceptable but won't result in injury or death, its a strange world you live in when you think the former is acceptable and the latter is not.

Weird, you think that common assault is a worse crime than sexual assault...

Frankly if I said something like that and my friends didn't punch me, I'd be disappointed in them.

Oh, so he's merely a grossly offensive, sexist liar then. Well, that's all okay then.

Frankly if I said something like that and my friends didn't punch me, I'd be disappointed in them.

Gee Cyclone, where did I say it was ok?

I was pointing out he hasn't actually been accused of what he says he has done. Yet.

You do seem to have some unpleasant violent friends.

Do they get all pumped up and angry after cycling all day too?

Given that his claims included married women, that might explain why no one has come forwards.

Or he's just a grossly offensive, sexist liar.

Put yourself in the mind of an American voter. A tape emerges of Trump saying he grabs the nethers of women. On TV he denies he actually has done that. No-one has come forward to say he has. And Trump also mentions Clinton paid a woman $850k to drop a suit.

I agree he's grossly offensive. But do his supporters think he's worse than Clinton and for some reason, by extension, Hilary?

You do seem to have some unpleasant violent friends.

Do they get all pumped up and angry after cycling all day too?

I think you've got it all confused, my friends are not unpleasant nor violent.

And I've no idea why you think they cycle, that's just lazy thinking.

The fact is that saying you've sexually assaulted many women deserves an appropriate response, perhaps you think that response is a chuckle or a slap on the back, I disagree.

Put yourself in the mind of an American voter. A tape emerges of Trump saying he grabs the nethers of women. On TV he denies he actually has done that. No-one has come forward to say he has. And Trump also mentions Clinton paid a woman $850k to drop a suit.

I agree he's grossly offensive. But do his supporters think he's worse than Clinton and for some reason, by extension, Hilary?

.........I personally don't think you can shove a fag paper between the Clintons and the Trumps in terms of deviousness,it just depends what level of morality and political correctness you purport to align yourself to.