Kier blocking entrance to flats

Hi Everyone.

Kier are a bunch of muppets. They've been out to clear a flat upstairs and left a load of rubbish blocking the entrance to our flats. I've called them about 4 and they said they'd send someone to sort it. No one has been so I called them again only to be told "sorry we have no one available, try tomorrow". Yesterday they also jammed the communal door open and left it all night, even though we get shouted at by the council as it's a security door.

Who would I complain about this to? I've explained it's a fire hazard as I'm a wheelchair user and can't get out but they don't care

Hi Everyone.

Kier are a bunch of muppets. They've been out to clear a flat upstairs and left a load of rubbish blocking the entrance to our flats. I've called them about 4 and they said they'd send someone to sort it. No one has been so I called them again only to be told "sorry we have no one available, try tomorrow". Yesterday they also jammed the communal door open and left it all night, even though we get shouted at by the council as it's a security door.

Who would I complain about this to? I've explained it's a fire hazard as I'm a wheelchair user and can't get out but they don't care

I know a few lads who work for them and even they admit to that :hihi:

Hi Everyone.

If its a fire hazard report it to South Yorkshire Fire Brigade, also I assume its a main escape route if there is a fire. Obstructing a fire exit is not allowed.