Was Lily Allen right or wrong?

She has no right to apologise for me, I just find it strange that most of the people in the camp in France are nearly all young men in their twenties. They've found a country to settle in but they still want to come here, benefit land.

I wouldn't know, but you've posted about 16x on it. It would be the same no matter who said it.

If this thread was about (for example) Sadiq Khan apologising on behalf of Muslims for terrorist attacks I bet he would be applauded by a lot of people that somehow got offended by Lilly Allen's pretentious pop-star witterings.

Funny that.

Why would anyone want to come here?

The housing is expensive and cramped, the weather is terrible and the food is crap.

Well at least here when you've been to a French restaurant you can get fish and chips on the way home, I go to weight watchers and we are going to a French restaurant for our xmas get together need I say more lol!!

So pointless you have posted over a dozen times on it. :hihi::hihi:

You misunderstand but that's hardly surprising is it Penny flower? I think the anger expressed towards Lilly Allen for having the audacity to hold an opinion is pointless especially when the indignant, such as Spilldig, admit her opinion isn't actually important.

Always happy to address your confusion petal.

Edited by Santo

You misunderstand but that's hardly surprising is it Penny flower? I think the anger expressed towards Lilly Allen for having the audacity to hold an opinion is pointless especially when the indignant, such as Spilldig, admit her opinion isn't actually important.

Always happy to address your confusion petal.

What I said Santo is that her opinion is no more or no less important than anyone else's. It would'nt matter who said it