Was Lily Allen right or wrong?

I know 14yr olds that look 21, how do you know they are 25? :rolleyes:

How do you know they're not.:rolleyes:

---------- Post added 20-10-2016 at 12:29 ----------

Did you not have a hairy chest and/or stubble by the time you were 18?

And crowd feet? And no papers stating your age.

Stubble, crows feet, lined foreheads and hairy chests are more usually found on mature men rather than on teenage boys?
For hair (facial, chest, etc.), it really depends on your genes.

For northerners like Brits, Scots and Scandinavians, maybe.

But for southerners like Mediterranean types and Arabics, follicle activity frequently starts much earlier, and is far more noticeable as typically black instead of light/blond.

I (had to) start wet shaving at 14, and now in my 40s I still have to (wet) shave twice a day if I'm going out at night.

My British B-i-L, 10 years on me, only ever needed 1 or 2 wet shaves a week.

How do you know they're not.:rolleyes:

---------- Post added 20-10-2016 at 12:29 ----------

And crowd feet? And no papers stating your age.

I had crows feet from a very early age. They appeared naturally every time I SMILED! You should try it sometime.

They have all been returned to their parents, who were waiting for them. Let's say some of them aren't under 18.....should that really be a valid reason to not let them reunite with their families and leave a country that is being bombed on a daily basis?

I had crows feet from a very early age. They appeared naturally every time I SMILED! You should try it sometime.

They have all been returned to their parents, who were waiting for them. Let's say some of them aren't under 18.....should that really be a valid reason to not let them reunite with their families and leave a country that is being bombed on a daily basis?

I didn't know France was being bombed on a daily basis.

---------- Post added 20-10-2016 at 13:57 ----------

They look like men to me, not children.

However that being said, fleeing from a war would age you some what..

Fit young men should not be running away from a war in their own country, they should be fighting their oppressors.

I didn't know France was being bombed on a daily basis.

---------- Post added 20-10-2016 at 13:57 ----------

Fit young men should not be running away from a war in their own country, they should be fighting their oppressors.

Do I need to humour that with an answer? They've been reunited with their parents, who live in the UK.