Child Migrants must have had big paper rounds!!

When watching the news last night and they had a reporter at the jungle, video clips were shown of , what I took to be a 5 to 7 year old riding a 3 wheeler bike and a couple small children running around of i guess, 5 to 8 years old. The reporter was then bantering on about young unaccompanied children. How come none of them were picked up or were they photographed for effect?

Probably for effect.

Perhaps those particular kids don't have relatives here? So far as I'm aware all the ones we have brought over do. Or at least have claimed they do.

The only way to teach these economic migrants is to send them back to wherever they've come from and when they turn up again..... Guess what your going straight back to wherever you've come from until you learn that you're wasting your time. Show us some documents that you'll be a benefit to this country ie a doctor/lawyer/electrician etc and we might just let you in if you can prove your competent to work in this country. Otherwise you're not coming in.

That's my immigration manifesto and I know many forum members will agree with me, as for those who don't tough titty, go and volunteer to keep them of the Calais motorways if you care that much.

---------- Post added 20-10-2016 at 02:27 ----------

Probably for effect.

Perhaps those particular kids don't have relatives here? So far as I'm aware all the ones we have brought over do. Or at least have claimed they do.

Oh the BBC,itv and sky love to show the "desperate types" they never ever show the violent weapon wielding ones that threaten any vehicle entering the uk though

---------- Post added 20-10-2016 at 02:30 ----------

Why need it be drawn out? The Hamza matter was to do with extradition, which of course is a long drawn out affair. These supposed man boys will just be failed asylum seekers. We can deport them easily.

Let's not forget that for all we know these could be and might well be would be terrorists along with the rest that's already arrived mainland Europe disguised as "migrants" it wouldn't be hard for Islamic state to hide 5/25/100/300 terrorists among the 500,000 plus that's already arrived in the last 2 years.

As prone to conspiracy theories as your namesake huh 1Donaldtrump?

Several people arrive in Croydon from the Middle East not speaking English.

Sure. Why would you need a translator? Makes no rational sense does it?

judging by the pictures there were more translators than "children" oh hang on has anyone actually seen any children or girls for that matter???:suspect:

Well, according to the charity involved the oldest looking one is actually a translator.

Already been proven to be false according to the press today. Apparently he's not a translator and the Home Office have said he's nothing to do with them either.

judging by the pictures there were more translators than "children" oh hang on has anyone actually seen any children or girls for that matter???:suspect:

Yes, they were the ones who were reunited with there parents on that very day. Have you never seen one before?

Many teenagers have facial hair before turning 18. Especially children from a middle eastern family.

---------- Post added 20-10-2016 at 13:40 ----------

Already been proven to be false according to the press today. Apparently he's not a translator and the Home Office have said he's nothing to do with them either.

Must be a terrorist then. Give him a job in the cabinet, he'd fit right in!

Yes, they were the ones who were reunited with there parents on that very day. Have you never seen one before?

Many teenagers have facial hair before turning 18. Especially children from a middle eastern family.

---------- Post added 20-10-2016 at 13:40 ----------

Must be a terrorist then. Give him a job in the cabinet, he'd fit right in!

mmmm!! must be nice parents and lovely family to leave their helpless children behind in Afghan and Syria tor wherever they are from to make their own way to a free lifestyle...sorry i mean sanctuary..........pull the other one bozo:roll: sorry Bonzo

Edited by pmurtdlanod1
spelt name wrong sorry Bonzo

mmmm!! must be nice parents and lovely family to leave their helpless children behind in Afghan and Syria tor wherever they are from to make their own way to a free lifestyle...sorry i mean sanctuary..........pull the other one bozo:roll: sorry Bonzo

One man hadn't seen his son for 11 years, he came over here for work and had been sending his family money him. Which other one would you like me to pull pillock!

One man hadn't seen his son for 11 years, he came over here for work and had been sending his family money him. Which other one would you like me to pull pillock!

so lets get this straight he hadnt seen his son for 11 years because he came here to work????? i thought they were fleeing a tyrant dictator and seeking asylum??? so the son left his mother in mortal danger also??:loopy:

cant see the wood for the trees eh:roll::roll: