Child Migrants must have had big paper rounds!!

The majority of those in the Jungle would have never heard of Aleppo . Those in Calais are economic migrants , a lot of them from africa , iraq and afghan .

Sure they are. It makes perfect economic sense to spend years in a camp in Calais for economic reasons.

---------- Post added 24-10-2016 at 07:20 ----------

Fair share? The UK takes in more than 600,000 immigrants a year and rising, so after 5 mullion in the last 10 years you can see why we are getting miffed about it.

Are you deliberately confusing immigrant and refugee, or is there another explanation for such a fundamental mistake? :roll:

---------- Post added 24-10-2016 at 07:21 ----------

Don't you think we have taken our fair share already, our population has gone up by 3 million

And another one who doesn't understand what the difference between refugee and immigrant.

Yeah, they should be fine in Aleppo shouldn't they. :huh:

So out of the 10000 in the jungle how many are from Syria and then how many are from Aleppo?

I don't mind us taking them in if its warranted and they're in danger.

When you say "us taking them in" do you mean Spain or England? I'm in England and I do mind taking them in, why didn't they stay in Egypt, Turkey, Greece, Italy? They are just after benefits and the easy life and just where are the women? I find it very strange that all these men in these camps are between eighteen and thirty another very strange thing.

But the stupid Government will let them in, despite a vote to leave Europe because of all the immigrants.

Edited by nikki-red
Fixed quote tags

Sure they are. It makes perfect economic sense to spend years in a camp in Calais for economic reasons.

Have a read at this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37745386

It talks of people from West Africa and the Sudan, Eritrea and Somalia as well as west African nations such as Nigeria and the Gambia.

Or this:

Afghans endure 'Jungle' squalor in hope of better life

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36232981

"It's really tough now," sighs 22-year-old Javed Horia who first came to Calais nine years ago as a young teenager desperate to find a new future in the UK.

Syria's punishing conflict is now dominating Europe's refugee crisis but more and more young Afghans are also fleeing a country racked by hardship and war in the hope of a better, safer life elsewhere.

I see the riots have started in the jungle,why would anyone want to take these people in.

What a backward, short sighted comment! There homes have been BOMBED! They come to Europe lookin for refuge and you wonder why they get angry when their camp is being demolished?! :roll:

---------- Post added 24-10-2016 at 14:25 ----------

The majority of those in the Jungle would have never heard of Aleppo . Those in Calais are economic migrants , a lot of them from africa , iraq and afghan .

A lot of them are fleeing bombs that were dropped on their country.........for economic reasons!!

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

Voltaire

I'll just leave that there...

How about

Everyone will suffer for the short sighted and ill judged "good deeds" wishy washies blindly and arrogantly think they are doing in everymans name just so they feel better and to prove how lovely and superior they all are.

"oh,i didnt think that was going to happen"

Ill leave that there too.

Edited by yellowperil