Child Migrants must have had big paper rounds!!

How times have changed. I left school at 15 years old and entered full time employment. I had already had several spare time jobs by then. Went to work and also had part time jobs in the evening. Child at 16 years of age? No way! I was an adult, bringing a wage into the family. Even if I had wanted to further my education I couldn't because of finances.

These 'children' i.e. adolescent males all want to be educated and will cost the country a small fortune, especially if they want free passage to college. They could be unproductive until well into their twenties. There is also going to be a real demographic problem with men who will not be able to find spouses - Sweden have already recognized this problem. There are simply too many foreign men and not enough women for them. Unfortunately it is only a matter of time before there will be civil unrest, particularly if the Muslim terrorists succeed in attacking the UK.

BTW of the 'children' who were shipped to Devon, a number have been rejected as not being children at all!

It won't occur to any of the liberal lefties to give these strapping young men jobs in the fields so that they can support themselves.

Well, it is an easy matter to spend taxpayers money rather than one's own. My father served in WW2 and both my parents worked hard in low paid jobs. They gave us a great childhood and a sense of responsibility and independence that has never left us but they could not have supported us through college. Probably because of my background, I just find it amazing that these strapping youths that we have seen in pictures are recognized as children. It's political correctness gone mad!

SKY News interviewed a lady aid worker this morning. The lady said that last week there was an announcement over a loudspeaker at the Calais camp, basically telling any children who wanted to go to the UK, that they must register immediately. As a consequence there were many fit men who don't look like children at the beginning of the queue, while the genuine children were at the back of the queue.

The lady aid worker went on to say both the UK and French authorities are at fault for not consulting with the various charity workers volunteering, who could have helped to identify the genuine unaccompanied children in the camp.

Well we're good something I suppose. And we're less likely to burn a asylum reception centre or have a far right mayor put posters up saying "They're coming!" It's something that might happen in the years to come.
Oh really, tfh?

Straw in thy neighbour's eye <etc>

Edited by L00b

that maybe so but why the bee line to the UK ? is it because we are softer? they are in europe so find refuge there. camp jungle should never have been allowed in the first place France should have protected its borders.

I woder what's attractive about "Great" Britain? On one hand people bang on and on about how wonderful our tiny island is and on the other they can't get their head round the fact that people would rather come here than France?! Backwards logic if you ask me!

Why Do Calais Migrants Want To Come To Britain? And Why Don’t Refugees Stay In France?

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/why-do-calais-migrants-want-to-come-to-britain-and-why-dont-refugees-stay-in-france_uk_580e0fade4b0fce107d15dfa

Friends, family and the English language appear to be the top reasons.

And this is an interesting piece:

one in seven new companies in Britain is set up by migrants. Shamefully, the migrant labour force creates roughly twice as many entrepreneurs as does the British-born population. Those who complain that migrants are stealing their jobs may very well end up working for them.

Believe it or not, there are 8,639 German entrepreneurs in Birmingham – but of course we don’t mean hard-working Germans when we talk about unwanted migrants.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10680905/Heres-why-migrants-want-to-come-to-Britain.html

Why Do Calais Migrants Want To Come To Britain? And Why Don’t Refugees Stay In France?

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/why-do-calais-migrants-want-to-come-to-britain-and-why-dont-refugees-stay-in-france_uk_580e0fade4b0fce107d15dfa

Friends, family and the English language appear to be the top reasons.

And this is an interesting piece:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10680905/Heres-why-migrants-want-to-come-to-Britain.html

Perhaps this is the reason there has been an increase in U.K. Business failures

There was a migrate being interviewed on sky news yesterday who wouldnt show his face. He said that that he was fleeing war in Afghanistan but also said that he had left his brother and mothers there. :huh:

He said that he wanted to get to the UK because it was a better life than France. So he was gonna enter illegally and then claim asylum. He didnt seem very genuine in that short 2mins.

Should we let him into the UK?

There was a migrate being interviewed on sky news yesterday who wouldnt show his face. He said that that he was fleeing war in Afghanistan but also said that he had left his brother and mothers there. :huh:

He said that he wanted to get to the UK because it was a better life than France. So he was gonna enter illegally and then claim asylum. He didnt seem very genuine in that short 2mins.

...............No

Are you confusing the news with the application process?

---------- Post added 25-10-2016 at 11:31 ----------

How times have changed. I left school at 15 years old and entered full time employment. I had already had several spare time jobs by then. Went to work and also had part time jobs in the evening. Child at 16 years of age? No way! I was an adult, bringing a wage into the family. Even if I had wanted to further my education I couldn't because of finances.

These 'children' i.e. adolescent males all want to be educated and will cost the country a small fortune, especially if they want free passage to college. They could be unproductive until well into their twenties. There is also going to be a real demographic problem with men who will not be able to find spouses - Sweden has already recognized this problem. There are simply too many foreign men and not enough women for them. Unfortunately it is only a matter of time before there will be civil unrest, particularly if the Muslim terrorists succeed in attacking the UK.

BTW of the 'children' who were shipped to Devon, a number have been rejected as not being children at all!

Yeah how times change. In previous times you wouldn't have gone to school and worked in a mill from the age of eleven.