Child Migrants must have had big paper rounds!!

Why Do Calais Migrants Want To Come To Britain? And Why Don’t Refugees Stay In France?

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/why-do-calais-migrants-want-to-come-to-britain-and-why-dont-refugees-stay-in-france_uk_580e0fade4b0fce107d15dfa

Friends, family and the English language appear to be the top reasons.

And this is an interesting piece:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10680905/Heres-why-migrants-want-to-come-to-Britain.html

The article does not go into what these people are doing, maybe the Job Center scam of getting folks of the unemployment register and getting them grant to start there own business may have something to do with the stats

Perhaps this is the reason there has been an increase in U.K. Business failures

I'd put that down to the amount of people having a go at being self employed. Government cuts have left people with little chouse but to fend for themselves, bit that's exactly what the conservatives want us to do, isnt it? Every man for themselves!

I'd put that down to the amount of people having a go at being self employed. Government cuts have left people with little chouse but to fend for themselves, bit that's exactly what the conservatives want us to do, isnt it? Every man for themselves!

Whereas Corbyn would have everyone reliant on the state.

Whereas Corbyn would have everyone reliant on the state.

Not really. Just make sure that everyone has a roof over their heads and money to put back into the economy. It's about time people stopped living in constant debt.

I forgot about that one. I was going to say he's a moron who nobody takes seriously, but that proved to not be the case!
'thought you might have ;) (post wasn't meant as a dig @ you tfh, but a refresher in context). You can bet your bottom £ that immigrants haven't.

But supporters have been at pains to assert UKIP/Farage are not "far right".

So by that standard, I suppose it's also incorrect to call a Front National mayor (who's doing only what Farage has been doing himself) "far right".

What's good for the goose and all that.

SKY News interviewed a lady aid worker this morning. The lady said that last week there was an announcement over a loudspeaker at the Calais camp, basically telling any children who wanted to go to the UK, that they must register immediately. As a consequence there were many fit men who don't look like children at the beginning of the queue, while the genuine children were at the back of the queue.

The lady aid worker went on to say both the UK and French authorities are at fault for not consulting with the various charity workers volunteering, who could have helped to identify the genuine unaccompanied children in the camp.

I wonder how long it will take for the first one of the children to claim he's entitled to bring his wife and kids to the UK?