Child Migrants must have had big paper rounds!!

I concluded the poster I quoted is correct. There was a television news interview a few days ago from the Calais camp, in which a man from Sudan said he would not be seeking asylum in France, because he was determined to go to England. The more safe countries a so called asysum seeker travels through, then the more they are motivated by economic reasons for their journey, than asylum reasons.

I can understand the logic behind the UK Government's decision to allow a number of children into the UK, if it leads to the permanent closure of the Calais camp.However, economic migrants are still going to attempt to enter the UK illegally, so perhaps this act of kindness will send out the wrong message and encourage more economic migrants to travel to the Calais area.

Can you provide some evidence that France is not a safe country for people to seek asylum in ?

I think there's some mixing up of asylum seekers and migrants here.

Just seen on the news a British charity woman, bagging on that she need to know were every one has been taken. Now they are in the French system, what has it got to do with anyone other than the French. Who fund all these charities?

Just seen on the news a British charity woman, bagging on that she need to know were every one has been taken. Now they are in the French system, what has it got to do with anyone other than the French. Who fund all these charities?

So, Phil, you seem to be suggesting that it's actually wrong to care about the wellbeing of vulnerable youngsters. We should care less and ignore more yeah?

So, Phil, you seem to be suggesting that it's actually wrong to care about the wellbeing of vulnerable youngsters. We should care less and ignore more yeah?

i seem to be suggesting that now the French are doing something, we should let the French welfare state do their job. Or are you suggesting that they can't, without the help Miss/Mrs mop from suburbia. Still like to know who is funding their presence?

Edited by phil752

Who fund all these charities?

The New World Order. It is an attempt the destabilise Britain by introducing literally hundreds of immigrants to simultaneously benefit scrounge, steal jobs and drive wages down.

Who do you think funds charities? Not everyone has the compassion deficit that you and your cronies are displaying.

You've concluded that despite all the evidence to the contrary. Well done for denying reality.

i think you have just stuck your fingers in your ears and started singing?? La La La !!

---------- Post added 26-10-2016 at 15:59 ----------

never the less the point is these are not vulnerable youngsters??!1 they are grown men who have come a long distance to get to the UK, youngsters or kids cannot or could not do that.

we should be doing something for the "Kids" on the Syrian border in the refugee camps absolutely yes! but the ones trying in on to get into the UK no never!:rant:

The New World Order. It is an attempt the destabilise Britain by introducing literally hundreds of immigrants to simultaneously benefit scrounge, steal jobs and drive wages down.

Who do you think funds charities? Not everyone has the compassion deficit that you and your cronies are displaying.

1. I believe it's Millions so far, but that's another topic.

2. So you believe the French need assistance in what is now a internal affair.

3. I guess you know that answer to the phrase Charity begins at

1. I believe it's Millions so far, but that's another topic.

2. So you believe the French need assistance in what is now a internal affair.

3. I guess you know that answer to the phrase Charity begins at

Ah yes, charity begins at home. Of course when the phrase first entered popular usage the word charity meant love.

What the phrase charity begins at home therefore means is being a nice and loving person at home leads one to being a nicer and more loving person in the outer world.

I guess you didn't know that?

Ah yes, charity begins at home. Of course when the phrase first entered popular usage the word charity meant love.

What the phrase charity begins at home therefore means is being a nice and loving person at home leads one to being a nicer and more loving person in the outer world.

I guess you didn't know that?

your right never heard of that, did you just make it up?

how ever

'Charity begins at home' isn't from the bible but it is so near to being so that it is reasonable to describe it as biblical. The notion that a man's family should be his foremost concern is expressed in 1 Timothy 5:8, King James Bible, 1611:

Prov. You should take care of family and people close to you before you worry about helping others. I don't think our church should worry so much about a foreign relief fund when there are people in need right here in our city. Charity begins at home. If you really want to make the world a better place, start by being polite to your sister. Charity begins at home.

there are several more even the Cambridge dictionary says:

You should take care of your family and other people who live close to you before helping people who are living further away or in another country.