Child Migrants must have had big paper rounds!!

There will be teenagers who look like adults but there will also be adults posing as teenagers to get into Britain.

According to the Telegraph figures from the Home Office show that two-thirds of child refugees screened by officials were found to be adults. I don't therefore think it can entirely be passed off as 'daily mail hysteria'.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/18/two-thirds-of-child-refugees-entering-uk-found-to-be-adults-figu/

I would have no problem accepting that some of the people in the photographs from the Daily Mail are indeed teenagers, but for others I would have to take more convincing.

Currently Government advice is that they give people the benefit of the doubt.

So if they can give these people claiming to be children the benefit of the doubt how come there are people who are in Detention Centres and have been struggling for years to prove they are genuine refugees who are not given the benefit of the doubt. People who have done nothing wrong other than arrive at customs without documents are not given the benefit of the doubt they go through a rigorous process and often have to go to court on a final appeal. Living in fear of being returned to a country where they would be an immediate target for a death squad, simply because they belong to the wrong tribe.

So if they can give these people claiming to be children the benefit of the doubt how come there are people who are in Detention Centres and have been struggling for years to prove they are genuine refugees who are not given the benefit of the doubt. People who have done nothing wrong other than arrive at customs without documents are not given the benefit of the doubt they go through a rigorous process and often have to go to court on a final appeal. Living in fear of being returned to a country where they would be an immediate target for a death squad, simply because they belong to the wrong tribe.

you want an open door then

Edited by phil752

Just seen out of the 750 refugees from Calais 10 were from Syria,what clowns border control are.

I didnt realise when they were clearing the camps in Calais that the target was only Syrian children?

---------- Post added 03-03-2017 at 20:03 ----------

There will be teenagers who look like adults but there will also be adults posing as teenagers to get into Britain.

According to the Telegraph figures from the Home Office show that two-thirds of child refugees screened by officials were found to be adults. I don't therefore think it can entirely be passed off as 'daily mail hysteria'.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/18/two-thirds-of-child-refugees-entering-uk-found-to-be-adults-figu/

I would have no problem accepting that some of the people in the photographs from the Daily Mail are indeed teenagers, but for others I would have to take more convincing.

Currently Government advice is that they give people the benefit of the doubt.

The article says that the ratio only applies to those who they challenged, which you missed out.

I didnt realise when they were clearing the camps in Calais that the target was only Syrian children?

The article says that the ratio only applies to those who they challenged, which you missed out.

From media reports I thought it was Syrians from war zones that were coming.

Not sure I missed that out... I said it was two thirds of those screened, not two thirds of all supposed child refugees.

They would only screen 'children' that they challenged. It you're obviously a child, they aren't going to look any further into your supposed age.