Child Migrants must have had big paper rounds!!

Check,check and check again.

No pass,no entry.

Yes better to be on the safe side of course.

An error margin of two years is better than the current system.

See post 4 for the radio four womans comments thats its too traumatic and can affect mental health!

Edited by yellowperil

Go on, I'm intrgued?

Brixton Cats

Burning lady

HardxTimes

Hooligan crooners

Lions law

Louis Lingg and the Bombs

Metal Urbain

Stinky Toys

Skarface

Street poison

The Informers

Toulouse Skanking Foundation

Union Jack

just a few i have

Check,check and check again.

No pass,no entry.

Yes better to be on the safe side of course.

An error margin of two years is better than the current system.

But they say they have family here. Do you think the relatives are non-existent?

Or should we only take kids that look like kids?

What about when their parents turn up in Calais?

The so called parents you mean.

Quick text message with details of who they are to pretend to be will sort that dont you think.

"im now called xxxxx, ive said my parents are xxxxx and xxxxx,say you are them and youre in"

Think its not possible?

Did you miss my point about the relatives being interviewed by trained professionals?

You think there is some Bleeding Heart Liberal Do-Gooder mincing around the jungle training people how to beat psychologists huh? And the same is happening in the UK to the apparent relatives?

If you don't want any immigrants here except 12 year old brain surgeons just say it. Don't just make stuff up based on tedious cynicism.

The ones training them what to say arent the bleeding heart liberals no, you misunderstand me.

The bleeding heart liberals are the ones such as the lady on radio four who believe they are doing the right thing but are doing us all a dis-service.

Im not saying dont let any in, im saying check,check and check again.

Its in the national interest, including yours.

The psycholigists will do reports and pass them on for approval or refusal.

Edited by yellowperil

Did you miss my point about the relatives being interviewed by trained professionals?

You think there is some Bleeding Heart Liberal Do-Gooder mincing around the jungle training people how to beat psychologists huh? And the same is happening in the UK to the apparent relatives?

If you don't want any immigrants here except 12 year old brain surgeons just say it. Don't just make stuff up based on tedious cynicism.

If you've got at least one parent and a child you could do a dna test at the very least.

The ones training them what to say arent the bleeding heart liberals no, you misunderstand me.

The bleeding heart liberals are the ones such as the lady on radio four who believe they are doing the right thing but are doing us all a dis-service.

Im not saying dont let any in, im saying check,check and check again.

Its in the national interest, including yours.

What makes you think they aren't being checked? We brought them over from the jungle in the first place.

I've seen the pictures. Several of them do not look under 18. If that's the case I fully expect them to get found out and then they will be deported or granted leave to stay based on other factors.

---------- Post added 19-10-2016 at 14:50 ----------

If you've got at least one parent and a child you could do a dna test at the very least.

That would make sense.