Child Migrants must have had big paper rounds!!

Nice way to justify your own belittleing behavour there, well done.

I deserved it because in your opinion i did it too, to people not involved in the discussion and i doubt would give a monkeys anyway!

If you cant see the comparisons between ill advised descisions by government departments with the do gooders involved then im done.

Theres a wood beyond those trees you know! Its true i swear.

Nice way to justify your own belittleing behavour there, well done.

I deserved it because in your opinion i did it too, to people not involved in the discussion and i doubt would give a monkeys anyway!

If you cant see the comparisons between ill advised descisions by government departments with the do gooders involved then im done.

Theres a wood beyond those trees you know! Its true i swear.

There you go again. Calling people do-gooders. Do you think I'm a do-gooder just because I point out to you that you are talking out of your hoop? I'm sure you think worse of me in fact. Believe me, the feeling is quite mutual.

I didn't invite any of these migrant children to the UK. I didn't ship them over. I won't be interviewing them or their family already here to verify their stories. People who are trained to will do that.

Yes, you are done. But petal, you never really got started.

There you go again. Calling people do-gooders. Do you think I'm a do-gooder just because I point out to you that you are talking out of your hoop? I'm sure you think worse of me in fact. Believe me, the feeling is quite mutual.

I didn't invite any of these migrant children to the UK. I didn't ship them over. I won't be interviewing them or their family already here to verify their stories. People who are trained to will do that.

Yes, you are done. But petal, you never really got started.

You assume a lot, too much in fact.

You also try to justify your behaviour by justifying it by comparison to what you percieve to be someone elses.

And im the "not nice" one who belittles!

Petal! Please.

You were talking about Kids Company (God knows why). Of course I knew who you meant.

You are belittling anyone reading the thread that doesn't see an issue with how these people are being brought to the country. They might not feel the need to comment but they can read it and feel belittled by you and the way you describe them. If you feel belittled yourself perhaps you should consider changing your own language before passing judgement on others.

Do you think the decision makers are listening to the woman that says its against human rights or the dentists that say the X Ray would be unreliable anyway? Who do you think the decision makers are?

kids company were exactly the type of do gooding luvvie set up that would let all and sundry into the uk without checks!! what was one of the things they did?? oh yes give money and playstations to druggies?? god knows what organisations would really give these adults?? access to kids playgrounds??

kids company were exactly the type of do gooding luvvie set up that would let all and sundry into the uk without checks!! what was one of the things they did?? oh yes give money and playstations to druggies?? god knows what organisations would really give these adults?? access to kids playgrounds??

It's all gone quiet with kids company,what's the batsman lady up to now.