Which Sheffield pubs would you reopen if you could?

crookedspire

Hornblower, 80's versions of Beehive and Hallamshire. Nightclubs.....Limit, Rebels.

Agree with this used to be a great night on West st before Limit,Rebels or Leadmill or The Domino for some after hours drinking.

I was brought up in Walkley and always find it sad to remember all the pubs that have vanished although it was a dive I always fondly remember the bottom Freedom as it was the first pub I got let in when I was sixteen unlike The Firwood where the landlord wouldn't serve me when I was nineteen!

Guest makapaka
Noticed today that the Forum pub at Wincobank has had the barbecue treatment again not one Iv been in .

I know there was an arson there sometime ago but I thought it was back open again now?

This was my dad's local and use to go in with him quite a bit late 90's.

Was a big pub that I believe was very popular for a time but I think struggled for customers for a while.

It's the only pub really to serve the upper end of wincobank hill so surprised.

Top Freedom

East House

Howard Hotel - back to 1980s Pre facelift and knocking the walls through

The demolished Harlequin rebulit

Yorkshire Grey

Hornblower

---------- Post added 03-11-2016 at 22:07 ----------

Hornblower, 80's versions of Beehive and Hallamshire. Nightclubs.....Limit, Rebels.

thats my 1980s Saturday night sorted