After Brexit how do will we “Control our Borders”

Well there's 3 day weeks to look forward to, which means a 4 day weekend. I can go to Blackpool an paddle (in raw sewage). Who says I can't be positive!

You going to walk there? The fuel prices will be astronomical the trains will be on strike and you can look forward to staying in a fleapit hotel.

Assuming that you get any holiday and the boss lets you take it of course.

You going to walk there? The fuel prices will be astronomical the trains will be on strike and you can look forward to staying in a fleapit hotel.

Assuming that you get any holiday and the boss lets you take it of course.

I will drive. If we are returning to pre 1973 all the car factories will go back to being British Leyland or whatever it was called.

Hearing-aid beige Austin 1300 anyone?

We had control over our borders before the vote.

We should have had control over our boarders before the vote.

:nod::nod::nod::nod:

---------- Post added 20-10-2016 at 16:21 ----------

1. Who will we allow in

Whoever the EU tell us to allow in

2. Who will we allow to stay

Whoever the EU tell us told to allow to stay

3. Who will we negotiate for the opportunity to move abroad

We won't bother

4. What will we negotiate for those already abroad

We will forget

I will drive. If we are returning to pre 1973 all the car factories will go back to being British Leyland or whatever it was called.

IT'll break down, and you will have to wait six weeks for the part. Which will be the wrong one so you will have to bodge it on. When you do drive the lack of EU mandated safety kit means you'll die horrible in a crash invovling an errant CND protester being chased by a copper with a wooden truncheon to give them a bit of a kicking.

IT'll break down, and you will have to wait six weeks for the part. Which will be the wrong one so you will have to bodge it on. When you do drive the lack of EU mandated safety kit means you'll die horrible in a crash invovling an errant CND protester being chased by a copper with a wooden truncheon to give them a bit of a kicking.

Meh. I'll drop a Purple Heart and chill.

Then go on strike.

We didn't have a referendum on whether to restrict immigration or not, it was a referendum to decide if we are going to be involved as one of the major players in determining the future governance of and relationships between the member states of the EU.

Brexit and immigration control are not the same thing.

Are you unaware that Britain produced some of the finest prestige cars in all the world?