Bradford v Blades - 22/10/16

green_man

I have witnessed some of the best football in the last two games that we have played in the years spent in this league!.....And it is refreshing to be able to turn around and say that now we have found our feet and form and built up all this momentum, well should we be consistent I honest believe that we could make light work of anyone in this league on our day!

It might seem bizarre to some but I fear nobody in this league, neither on the road or at home! Football is a crazy game and we aren't immune to the odd freak result however we have all of the ingredients of a successful team at the minute! So bring on Bradford.

A win tomorrow would take us above Bradford and most importantly a win tomorrow would mean that we have been to all of the leagues top three teams and held our own and taken points from them!

When asked Wilder said "I don't go into games to draw, we want to win"....

Come On United! UTB, AWAW!! NPFIT

I have witnessed some of the best football in the last two games that we have played in the years spent in this league!.....And it is refreshing to be able to turn around and say that now we have found our feet and form and built up all this momentum, well should we be consistent I honest believe that we could make light work of anyone in this league on our day!

It might seem bizarre to some but I fear nobody in this league, neither on the road or at home! Football is a crazy game and we aren't immune to the odd freak result however we have all of the ingredients of a successful team at the minute! So bring on Bradford.

A win tomorrow would take us above Bradford and most importantly a win tomorrow would mean that we have been to all of the leagues top three teams and held our own and taken points from them!

When asked Wilder said "I don't go into games to draw, we want to win"....

Come On United! UTB, AWAW!! NPFIT

I think we're play Bradford at the right time too. A win against them will seriously make us the team to beat. All we can ask is more of the same.

I'm going for a 3-1 victory.

After a long barren spell as the wealthiest club in L1 the futures a little brighter.

2-0 win tomorrow.

The futures billions of years,one day you'll be right.

What's a few years wait when we'll have a lifetime of success once we're promoted to the promise land.

I'm starting to think we'll be promoted to the PL before you will now. We have CW you know ;)