US presidential election, final poll

Which candidate would you vote for if you had to pick one?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which candidate would you vote for if you had to pick one?

• Trump
    • Clinton

Just watched the repeat of Matt Frei's programme on Trump. Despite making a big thing about self funding his campaign Trump has actually been making money from it. Although he did donate a few million dollars, so much of the transport, conference venues, etc. used by the campaign are Trump owned companies the money he's made from that more than makes up for the money he's spent personally.

I didn't really think it would make any difference. I wanted to have a poll for two weeks just to get a measure of what people thought. It wasn't timed particularly to end with the election day.

Its dumb you miss out the most importnat period. hardly the final poll.

Btw whats the latest mega revelation coming that you know about and everyone else appears not to?

Just watched the repeat of Matt Frei's programme on Trump. Despite making a big thing about self funding his campaign Trump has actually been making money from it. Although he did donate a few million dollars, so much of the transport, conference venues, etc. used by the campaign are Trump owned companies the money he's made from that more than makes up for the money he's spent personally.

hate getting into calling but you say he make money out of spending money to his ow companies, surely they still have to do the work. I get it that he is getting or will be claiming tax on losses, but hay oh both sides will. It Clinton side that will be responsible for any tax breaks. check debate 2.

just to mention Clinton $104 million on tv adds and $12million Trump, who has got the biggest machine

hate getting into calling but you say he make money out of spending money to his ow companies, surely they still have to do the work. I get it that he is getting or will be claiming tax on losses, but hay oh both sides will. It Clinton side that will be responsible for any tax breaks. check debate 2.

Yes they still have to do the work but they are not doing it on a for cost basis - hence him making money out of it. The amount he contributed to his campaign is dwarfed by the amount spend with his companies. It begs the question could the campaign have saved money by hiring other venues?

just to mention Clinton $104 million on tv adds and $12million Trump, who has got the biggest machine

Who is better funded isn't the point. Is Hillary making money out of that?

I've just removed posts making vague allusions to alleged rumours.

NO, this is not the way that we do things over here.

If you cannot back it up with links from reputable mainstream media then DO NOT CLAIM IT, ALLEGE IT, ALLUDE TO IT OR REFER TO IT.

Am I clear?

Yes they still have to do the work but they are not doing it on a for cost basis - hence him making money out of it. The amount he contributed to his campaign is dwarfed by the amount spend with his companies. It begs the question could the campaign have saved money by hiring other venues?

Who is better funded isn't the point. Is Hillary making money out of that?

1. do not get the point he pays is own company to put venues one it still costs money, would you not do that.

2 to be honest ill let rinzwind show how she make money. look at his links

1. do not get the point he pays is own company to put venues one it still costs money, would you not do that.

It's not him paying his own companies it's his campaign - mainly using money raised from people who aren't Donald Trump.

It's not him paying his own companies it's his campaign - mainly using money raised from people who aren't Donald Trump.

they both do that, dont they, have you looked up how self funded he is

Edited by phil752