The Consequences of Brexit (part 2)

Please, for the love of god say you're joking. Which EU leaders would take him seriously? None!

---------- Post added 03-01-2017 at 21:02 ----------

If he's getting stick from mouth foaming brexiters, I don't blame him? Can you imagine his inbox?

Please say your not in agreement or support with a person thats been on the gravy train for god knows how long

Please say your not in agreement or support with a person thats been on the gravy train for god knows how long

Surely you're getting confused. It's Farage who has been on the EU gravy train. Strangely he's finding it hard to let go.

The UK will suddenly be free to make deals with the rest of the world. I'm pretty sure that when Volkswagen find they can no longer sell cars to the UK the EU will suddenly become a lot more flexible in what sort of deal is on the tablle and how quickly it can be reached.

Yeah, the 25 other EU countries need us far more than we need them...

Oh wait. No they don't. That's the sort of brexit thinking that has got us to this point and which is based entirely on being detached from economic (possibly any) reality.

Oh wait. No they don't. That's the sort of brexit thinking that has got us to this point and which is based entirely on being detached from economic (possibly any) reality.

How many times do you have to get this wrong before you develop a shred of doubt in your own viewpoint?

People are saying the break up of the EU is possible this year; if they handle it badly it could happen.

The UK prospering outside the EU is a negative to pro-EU leaders.

People are saying the break up of the EU is possible this year; if they handle it badly it could happen.

The UK prospering outside the EU is a negative to pro-EU leaders.

Italy looks like being next. They need to exit the Euro, but there's no legal way for them to do that, so they'll have to exit the EU.

How many times do you have to get this wrong before you develop a shred of doubt in your own viewpoint?

Prove I'm getting it wrong. I'm always happy to change my opinion when the evidence suggests I should.

Rhetoric or wishful thinking though, not so much.

Prove I'm getting it wrong. I'm always happy to change my opinion when the evidence suggests I should.

Rhetoric or wishful thinking though, not so much.

Make a testable prediction!

So far you've spoken in general support of multiple predictions from the remain camp which have not lined up with reality.

It looks like the penny has started to drop and British Ambassadors are beginning to realize, that the UK are leaving the EU completely and there is going to be none of this soft or pretend BREXIT nonsense.

That must come as a relief to the UK government that they are thinking the same way as the EU.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/malta-prime-minister-joseph-muscat-on-eu-brexit-negotiations-single-market-and-immigration-article-50-2016-11

LONDON — The European Union is not "bluffing" when it says it will push Britain into a "hard Brexit" — stripping the UK's membership of the 27-nation single market — if Prime Minister Theresa insists in opting out of freedom of movement, says the prime minister of Malta.

Joseph Muscat told the BBC says that the expectations May's cabinet, specifically Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson's expectations of staying in the single market while also placing restrictions on the freedom of movement for EU citizens is "just not happening."

Edited by chalga