The Consequences of Brexit (part 2)

That is good news for the people that don't want a federalist europe.

But I fail to see what it has to do with Brexit.

If somebody in Europe broke wind,the Daily Rag would run it under the banner headline that a food poisoning epidemic had broken out and the EU was going to collapse as a result,it's what the sheeple want to hear.

The deficit on trade in goods and services was estimated at £4.2bn in November, up from £2.6bn in October.

Is this the right thread?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-38582681

We will soon be able to put tariffs on imports, problem sorted.

I hope that there will be no such tariffs but if there are then the UK will actually make money on these at the expense of the EU.

The UK was still suffering from the after effects of the second World War in the 70's. The UK has Margaret Thatcher to thank for turning around our country's fortunes. The World has changed a lot since the 70's and joining the then Common Market, was the correct thing to do at the time, but now the majority believe the correct decision is to leave the EU. Many believe in the 70's, that the UK people were tricked into voting to stay in the EEC, because it wasn't made clear that the EEC would evolve into more of a political union rather than an organisation to improve trade.

Our own Parliament will ensure health and safety improvements, workers rights, environmental protection etc will stay and evolve. The biggest issue regarding workers rights at the moment, is zero hour contracts and this has happened, while the UK is still in the EU.

I was born in Amsterdam a clean city no industrie and had arrived in a black city full of smoke, but you named it and they made it, it was an eye opener for me. I remember the closed shop system which ment first to be a memberI of a uninon then you could get the job. I remember the never ending strikes.

Like so many boys out of my class at school in Sheffield i was forced to go elswhere if you wanted a job. I went back to Holland in 1978 but many of my class mates went further afield to Cananda, Australia etc.

I came back to Sheffield in 1984 and was shocked, the city looked decimated. I can understand that outdated industrie could not survive but nearly the whole lot was gone.

Margaret Thatcher seems to have broken the strangle hold of the unions, I will give her that, but she also managed to destroy britisch manufacturing.

When you throw away an old sock it is a good idea to have a new one at the ready. She should have invested in new industries to replace them.

But to me it looked like pay back time to the working classes.

The Conservatives still have this dream of Britania rules the waves and dreaming of what once was.

It is very true that we live in a changing world. I am keen to see after the 20 th of jan what Mr Trump is made off, is he going to put up barriers!

Then we all might have a problem, regardless of brexit or not.

I was born in Amsterdam a clean city no industrie and had arrived in a black city full of smoke, but you named it and they made it, it was an eye opener for me. I remember the closed shop system which ment first to be a memberI of a uninon then you could get the job. I remember the never ending strikes.

Like so many boys out of my class at school in Sheffield i was forced to go elswhere if you wanted a job. I went back to Holland in 1978 but many of my class mates went further afield to Cananda, Australia etc.

I came back to Sheffield in 1984 and was shocked, the city looked decimated. I can understand that outdated industrie could not survive but nearly the whole lot was gone.

Margaret Thatcher seems to have broken the strangle hold of the unions, I will give her that, but she also managed to destroy britisch manufacturing.

When you throw away an old sock it is a good idea to have a new one at the ready. She should have invested in new industries to replace them.

But to me it looked like pay back time to the working classes.

The Conservatives still have this dream of Britania rules the waves and dreaming of what once was.

It is very true that we live in a changing world. I am keen to see after the 20 th of jan what Mr Trump is made off, is he going to put up barriers!

Then we all might have a problem, regardless of brexit or not.

Mr Trump seems to primarily want more barriers with Mexico and quite the reverse with the UK. I'm not saying it makes logical sense as a policy, but that's what has been said.

Edit: It's been 30 seconds so somebody should check twitter to see if Trump has changed policy in the meantime.

Mr Trump seems to primarily want more barriers with Mexico and quite the reverse with the UK. I'm not saying it makes logical sense as a policy, but that's what has been said.

Edit: It's been 30 seconds so somebody should check twitter to see if Trump has changed policy in the meantime.

What Mr Trump really wants I don't think Trump knows.