The Consequences of Brexit (part 2)

What. No. Not even a little. What universe? Just no. Look at the polls. Or just out the window.

I can see a lot of remain voters out of my window.

---------- Post added 23-01-2017 at 16:52 ----------

i

I disagree as I believe there is still a majority that wish to leave.

I disagree, I think that it was only ever a slender majority and that it has now more than reversed as we see the damage happening.

Yes but most of them have accepted the result and think it right on general principle to obey it and to do so with dispatch.
Have they? A matter of opinion only at this time.

I'm happy to defer the answer to the objective evidence of future voting polls :)

I can see a lot of remain voters out of my window.

---------- Post added 23-01-2017 at 16:52 ----------

I disagree, I think that it was only ever a slender majority and that it has now more than reversed as we see the damage happening.

Do they have a nipple on their heads?

Have they? A matter of opinion only at this time.

I'm happy to defer the answer to the objective evidence of future voting polls :)

Yup.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2017/jan/23/trident-missile-failure-may-commons-statement--to-blame-for-cover-up-of-trident-missile-test-failure-says-top-tory-politics-live?page=with:block-588620c6e4b0dd6f5509d3af#block-588620c6e4b0dd6f5509d3af

One in 4 people up for a second referendum of any kind.

Kind of says it all.

They're just aren't enough hold-outs to give you any kind of chance of reversing of softening Brexit.

I felt the same way when we lost the AV referendum. It gets better with time.

Edited by unbeliever