The Consequences of Brexit (part 2)

Why would it be any different to any expert reports about the UK,which were all wrong,there's no need to read another report that's wrong,you tell me why these experts are going to be right while the forecasts about the UK were wrong.

So you steadfastly refuse to read the article and prefer continuing to make a fool of yourself smh. Hilarious.

It's a simple enough question,i'm still waiting for you to answer...............away ya go.

You are a complete idiot because you are commenting on an article you havent read, when its content isnt what you think it is, hence you made yourself look like a complete fool. Only on sheffield forum do people celebrate their own ignorance.

You are a complete idiot because you are commenting on an article you havent read, when its content isnt what you think it is, hence you made yourself look like a complete fool. Only on sheffield forum do people celebrate their own ignorance.

OK,let's try it another way,you convince me,if you believe the report,that these experts who wrote it will be correct,when all the expert reports about what happens in the UK after Brexit were wrong.

Does a quote from the Prime Minister make a difference then,or are you going to start arguing that she's a remainer now?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-theresa-may-eu-punish-uk-prevent-break-up-a7463081.html

She is a remainer. She campaigned for remain. She has simply accepted our decision.

This was always a concern, but the leave side generally argued that pragmatism will likely win through.

She is a remainer. She campaigned for remain. She has simply accepted our decision.

This was always a concern, but the leave side generally argued that pragmatism will likely win through.

She is now a leaver,and is negotiating a leave deal,therefore,she has been speaking as a leaver since last June.

OK,let's try it another way,you convince me,if you believe the report,that these experts who wrote it will be correct,when all the expert reports about what happens in the UK after Brexit were wrong.

I have no interest. You can wallow in your own embarrassing ignorance. Its not even my link, but If I wished to comment on it then i would do the person the courtesy of reading and assessing it before commenting. You seem to be able to comment without even knowing the content. This makes you look like a complete idiot in this case. I just find it depressing that people who are unwilling to inform themselves still exist. SMH.

Well yes. It is rather on our doorstep and a bloc in economic collapse is not going to be buying much from us. And of course we'll want to be good neighbours and do what we can to help, which won't be free.

At least being on the outside our own economy will be heavily cushioned, so we'll be in a better position to help than we might otherwise have been.

As I say it might all work out. Depends whether it actually forms into a superstate and said superstate is well run, or whether it remains in this incoherent proto-federal mess.

It is very friendly that you are willing to help, although as you say not for free.

You also want al the perks and do your cherry picking and that has to be free.

You wil be a good representative to negotiate with.

I have no interest. You can wallow in your own embarrassing ignorance. Its not even my link, but If I wished to comment on it then i would do the person the courtesy of reading and assessing it before commenting. You seem to be able to comment without even knowing the content. This makes you look like a complete idiot in this case. I just find it depressing that people who are unwilling to inform themselves still exist. SMH.

Enjoy being depressed then,byeeeeee.

It is very friendly that you are willing to help, although as you say not for free.

You also want al the perks and do your cherry picking and that has to be free.

You wil be a good representative to negotiate with.

Whats the view in Belgium?

---------- Post added 03-02-2017 at 20:09 ----------

Why would it be any different to any expert reports about the UK,which were all wrong,there's no need to read another report that's wrong,you tell me why these experts are going to be right while the forecasts about the UK were wrong.

Maybe because the report wasnt really about the UK, so yes you made yourself look like a fool.