The Consequences of Brexit (part 2)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38762034

So, it is confirmed, the brexiters are the thickoes, and we remainers are the intelligentsia.

This has been clear all along.

---------- Post added 06-02-2017 at 16:42 ----------

Because it is in the governments interest to.

Easily led knuckle draggers are easy to control.

Hitler found this out.

Lol, after some of the comments you have made on here it's lovely you think you can class yourself as intelligentsia:)

---------- Post added 06-02-2017 at 17:36 ----------

What the hell?

Of course they are.

Irony, unbeliever. Irony.

Edited by monkey104

My bad.

. .

---------- Post added 06-02-2017 at 17:55 ----------

I voted leave and I have a PhD in Particle Astrophysics.

I never once felt the need to mention that in political threads before the Brexit vote.

Remainers: Condescension is probably why you lost.

Such disdain for democracy.

Talk about underhand !

We`ve just come back from holiday, and I was struck by the high proportion of my fellow travellers who voted Remain. It vindicates my theory that those who travel more were far more likely to vote to stay in the EU.

Now then, which minister was it that really pushed to make it more expensive to travel abroad, families at any rate ?

Answer ?

Arch pro Brexiteer Michael Gove, with his scheme (now scuppered ?) to charge families for taking kids out of school to take them travelling / on holiday.

Co-incidence ?

Maybe, or maybe not.

I bet that was some holiday, going round asking fellow travellers how they voted.

We've just come back and we haven't got a clue how the other people in the hotel voted, mind you we went intending to enjoy it, and we did thank you.

Lol, after some of the comments you have made on here it's lovely you think you can class yourself as intelligentsia:)

---------- Post added 06-02-2017 at 17:36 ----------

I am speaking comparative to present company.

However, prior to this, I cannot remember any of your comments; they must have passed beneath my attention, as does much dross.

As pointed out several times before it is the voting population that counts and in the referendum 52% voted leave so were in the majority. Unless you force people to vote and make it compulsory it cannot be any other way.

Litotes keeps telling us only 37 percent of the population voted to leave, so about 35 percent voted to remain. Fairly conclusive then, leave won.

I never once felt the need to mention that in political threads before the Brexit vote.

One explanation was that the more educated would be more Liberal, older people tend to be set in their views too.

"Research shows that non-graduates tend to take less liberal positions than graduates on a range of social issues"

One explanation was that the more educated would be more Liberal, older people tend to be set in their views too.

"Research shows that non-graduates tend to take less liberal positions than graduates on a range of social issues"

Public sector workers and clients tend to be statists.

My bad.

. .

---------- Post added 06-02-2017 at 17:55 ----------

I agree, bragging about oneself is so vulgar, I am sure you also agree.