The Consequences of Brexit (part 2)

I can certainly think of 350 million reasons why :D

We'll see in 19 months' time, according to the nationalist who brought the last one about, Farage-like :D

Pre-2020, so that would still be on May's watch. So aside from being quite a LOL moment, if a Scottish Indy 2 was brought about it'd be very interesting to see how May and her Eurosceptic clique manage it, with the GFA fraying in parallel.

The difference being that Salmond is actually quite likeable, whereas Farage makes people want to puke, just by his very presence.

I realise it is not really his fault, but he could just stay away from microphones and cameras.

The difference being that Salmond is actually quite likeable, whereas Farage makes people want to puke, just by his very presence.

I realise it is not really his fault, but he could just stay away from microphones and cameras.

Okay, but Farage won and Salmond lost.

I don't really like either of them, but then I'm not a 1970's communist lunatic.

---------- Post added 15-02-2017 at 11:05 ----------

A bit early in the day for hallucinogenics, ub, don't you think? :lol:

Never. :D

Salmond being likeable? I guess we differ. I mean he's not as bad as Farage but I'd not call him likeable...Nicola Sturgeon comes across as someone I could sit in a pub with though.

No. I merely have the ability to view polling data.

---------- Post added 15-02-2017 at 10:43 ----------

Well done to the remainers for distracting us from the imminent collapse of the EU using a discussion about Scotland.

How does the collapse of the EU help the disillusioned Brexit voter of the UK to better their lives with the benefit of Brexit?

How does the collapse of the EU help the disillusioned Brexit voter of the UK to better their lives with the benefit of Brexit?

I don't see that it does. Why do you ask?

---------- Post added 15-02-2017 at 11:11 ----------

By the way. I supported Scottish independence. Of course I couldn't vote in that one, but that means I'm 1 for 3 in referendum results (the other was AV which I supported).

Salmond being likeable? I guess we differ. I mean he's not as bad as Farage but I'd not call him likeable...Nicola Sturgeon comes across as someone I could sit in a pub with though.

I suppose what I mean is that Farage has that indefinable way about him.

That endearing characteristic that makes me want to punch his stupid, smarmy face in. :love:

Linky please?

Interestingly, majority of Scots do not support a second referendum, but if there was one the majority would vote to be an independent country:

http://survation.com/scots-want-second-independence-referendum/

That's a bit bizarre isn't it? Surely if you are more likely to vote for change then you'd want to have that vote? I'm a bit baffled by that.

I don't see that it does. Why do you ask?

Because a lot of Brexiters seem to be holding on to this happening as a good thing,so I just wondered in what way and how it would affect their lives in the positive,or benefit any of the downtrodden or forgotten areas of the UK which were anti EU.

Edited by chalga