The Consequences of Brexit (part 2)

Those who voted Brexit for racist reasons[1] will be dismayed to see an increase in immigrants from the Indian subcontinent.

[1] Most brexit voters didn't do so for racist reasons but most racists will have voted brexit.

i disagree what is your proof on that, it was uncontrolled immigration. are you shadowing your views ?

i disagree what is your proof on that, it was uncontrolled immigration.

Did you miss the bit were I pointed out I was only referring to those who voted brexit for racist reasons? Do you think racists won't be dismayed to see an increase in immigration from the Indian subcontinent? Perhaps you think all the extra immigrants from commonwealth countries will instead come from Australia and Canada - wealthy countries that have programmes to encourage immigration.

are you shadowing your views ?

You'll have to explain what that means.

Did you miss the bit were I pointed out I was only referring to those who voted brexit for racist reasons? Do you think racists won't be dismayed to see an increase in immigration from the Indian subcontinent? Perhaps you think all the extra immigrants from commonwealth countries will instead come from Australia and Canada - wealthy countries that have programmes to encourage immigration.

You'll have to explain what that means.

As you said(for racist reasons?), i just said the commonwealth

As you said(for racist reasons?), i just said the commonwealth

If you're trying to imply I'm racist you are very wrong. I'm just pointing out how racists are likely to view an increase in immigrants from the Indian subcontinent - which is the place that most of the Farage predicted increase in commonwealth immigrants are likely to come from.

I do not know what you do as work, i assure you that alot are attractive normal jobs that are not open to UK worker, Greencore just open a food factory last year in Northampton 90% EU workers. Now i remember the day, when a factory opened and people just applied for a job.so how do hundreds of non uk workers get employed, from the get go.

Didn't Gordon brown make it law for the jobs to be advertised to Brits first?

Didn't Gordon brown make it law for the jobs to be advertised to Brits first?

did he duh, so 200 worker of EU origin just happen to ascend on one area,and i thought you always called as it was

Edited by phil752

Mrs May has said she is 'NOT FOR TURNING'

Sooner or later the sour grape moaning remain voters, will get the message that the democratic wishes of the British people will be respected. The penny will obviously take much longer to drop, for the more deluded remoaners.

Sooner or later the sour grape moaning remain voters, will get the message that the democratic wishes of the British people will be respected. The penny will obviously take much longer to drop, for the more deluded remoaners.

The problem the country faces is that the remoaners want to be right so will do everything they can to make sure their predictions come true.

Good job that our democratically elected parliament will have a say on things rather than an advisory referendum.