The Consequences of Brexit (part 2)

I don't doubt why you voted and you and apelike have always been consistent. Other forums, message boards and comments sections you will find people with the views I've hinted at - they expect the NHS to be saved as a result too.

Are those valid reasons to vote? Absolutely.

Oh yes and what about the people who vote remain so that we wouldn't go to war with France. Or so that our economy wouldn't collapse the day after the vote. Or so that they wouldn't suddenly lose about £5k.

My vote counts. The other leave voters votes count. And there are damn well more of us than there are of you. We [expletive deleted] won!

Starting to lose confidence in western democracy myself.

I have seen you debate on here with the remainers and IMO you are banging your head against a brick wall.

The remainers have chucked their dummy out and are having a hissy fit.

I'm sitting back and seeing how it pans out myself and I'm not bothering getting into arguments with remainers.

Brexit will happen otherwise British democracy will be a laughing stock, remainers being bitter and angry is not going to change the vote....

I have seen you debate on here with the remainers and IMO you are banging your head against a brick wall.

The remainers have chucked their dummy out and are having a hissy fit.

I'm sitting back and seeing how it pans out myself and I'm not bothering getting into arguments with remainers.

Brexit will happen otherwise British democracy will be a laughing stock, remainers being bitter and angry is not going to change the vote....

It's a testing time to be sure, but the moment you give in to the provocation and lose your temper, they label you irrational and claim victory. It's an old trick.

They lost. Brexit will happen and they won't get away with half-Brexit either. Sooner or later it will sink in.

It's a testing time to be sure, but the moment you give in to the provocation and lose your temper, they label you irrational and claim victory. It's an old trick.

They lost. Brexit will happen and they won't get away with half-Brexit either. Sooner or later it will sink in.

I agree, even Theresa May is telling embattled remainers to move on and accept Brexit= http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/08/move-on-and-accept-brexit-theresa-may-tells-embattled-remainers/

Also £1 billion worth of trade deals have been signed during her trip to India, I wonder what the remainers have to say about that...

I agree, even Theresa May is telling embattled remainers to move on and accept Brexit= http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/08/move-on-and-accept-brexit-theresa-may-tells-embattled-remainers/

Also £1 billion worth of trade deals have been signed during her trip to India, I wonder what the remainers have to say about that...

Well we've got a mix on here. There are some reasonable remainers who are open to evidence and even some who accept the result. I think the rest will come around, but it will take a long time.

In the meantime some will cite every negative which can be blamed on Brexit will be and every positive will be discounted.

Brexit will happen and they won't get away with half-Brexit either. Sooner or later it will sink in.

Last week, under Teresa May's stewardship, the UK joined Europol - the EU's joint security service.

Why would she make this decision if a "half Brexit" is not the intention?

Cameron met the Indian PM in Dec 2015, not more deals, surely ;)