The Consequences of Brexit (part 2)

Why should they ? [/b]

That's how democracy works, you don't always get the outcome you personally voted for.

He might be rich, but he is not a nice person, always good to have wrong uns on your side tho.

But is he altruistic, or is he just in it for himself?

I think the result in the US after the brexit vote pretty much guarantees that the chances of a referendum on the EU in any nation in Europe is just about nil.

Nobody in Europe is going to take the chance of democracy breaking out.

I don't think Cameron really wanted to give us a referendum and only promised us one to continue being Prime Minister. Other EU opposition parties and ruling parties may follow Cameron's lead, to ensure gaining or keeping power, in their respective countries.

I agree with your sentiments.

---------- Post added 09-11-2016 at 17:40 ----------

He might be rich, but he is not a nice person, always good to have wrong uns on your side tho.

He's a winner.

You misinterpret what I mean, I`m not talking economically. I feel I`ve far more in common with my fellow Europeans, I feel I`ve even less in common with the Americans now.

Okay. That's nice. You should cultivate European friends then. Nothing do to with Brexit either way.

Ask the people in Aberdeen whose wishes he ignored to build himself a golf course

i'm intrigued how he could do 16

and 9 for that matter

The point is that he cannot; and that is just what the vote leave side did, ay things which the electorate wanted to hear.

Even tho there was no chance of it being carried out. Many politicians do it, but some do it in the extreme.

The point is that he cannot; and that is just what the vote leave side did, ay things which the electorate wanted to hear.

Even tho there was no chance of it being carried out. Many politicians do it, but some do it in the extreme.

hopefully much of his campaign was just fluff, unpleasant fluff, but fluff none the less

the problem comes when his supporters realise it, some of them seem a bit excitable