Seven-year-old boy living as a girl

Does learning to cook involve changing gender? Why is cooking a 'female' subject?

You're twisting my words like a politician, I never said it did involve changing gender although it is predominantly a female subject and probably always will be and quite rightly so, its traditionally what women do best just like traditionally men do other things better than women, nothing wrong with one gender being predominantly better at something than the other is they? We see the vast majority of nursery teachers and hairdressers are women because they are good at what them jobs involve and vice Versa for men in jobs such as car mechanics and joinery. Too much emphasis is based on equality and not enough on quality these days

You're twisting my words like a politician, I never said it did involve changing gender although it is predominantly a female subject and probably always will be and quite rightly so, its traditionally what women do best just like traditionally men do other things better than women, nothing wrong with one gender being predominantly better at something than the other is they? We see the vast majority of nursery teachers and hairdressers are women because they are good at what them jobs involve and vice Versa for men in jobs such as car mechanics and joinery. Too much emphasis is based on equality and not enough on quality these days

The 1950's called. They want their attitudes back.

The 1950's called. They want their attitudes back.

bricklayers , building sites . steelworks , fabrication , railways ( plate layer) , and many more physical jobs . all heavy work and never seen a woman in any of them . Can we have reality or do we have to believe in Lefty/ Liberal comments like yours ?

bricklayers , building sites . steelworks , fabrication , railways ( plate layer) , and many more physical jobs . all heavy work and never seen a woman in any of them . Can we have reality or do we have to believe in Lefty/ Liberal comments like yours ?

Awww, aren't you an adorable little humour vacuum?

Do you check for lefties under the bed at night?

You don't think that perhaps the over representation in certain careers actually reflects the gender stereotyping that some people perpetuate, rather than being some kind of inherent indicator of ability.

Do you honestly believe that a man couldn't cut hair or a woman couldn't shape wood?

How about Jehovah's witnesses and no blood transfusions? That's almost never what's best for the child if a medical professional is saying that they need blood.

Its not best for the child in your opinion, whilst in their opinion it is whats best for their children.

Its not best for the child in your opinion, whilst in their opinion it is whats best for their children.

You didn't read my post properly, my opinion wasn't the important one. The opinion of the medical professional was. And it's very difficult to argue that death is somehow in the child's interest I think... :huh:

---------- Post added 27-10-2016 at 09:50 ----------

What gives anyone the right to push their religious beliefs or lack of beliefs onto other people?

You could apply that question from the child's point of view...

You didn't read my post properly, my opinion wasn't the important one. The opinion of the medical professional was. And it's very difficult to argue that death is somehow in the child's interest I think... :huh:

---------- Post added 27-10-2016 at 09:50 ----------

You could apply that question from the child's point of view...

Its easy to argue that death is in the best interest of the child, if cheating death means eternity in hell and accepting that death is the will of God and results in eternity in heaven then refusing a blood transfusion is in the best interest of the child, this makes the parent the only person capable of making this decision, a non believer couldn't possibly understand so is in no position to interfere.

It looks to me like you are wanting to impose your beliefs or lack on beliefs onto everyone.

Edited by Petminder