Hed kandi

mikki

anybody know the name of the new tune that has that Steve Winwood sample

ya know that 80's tune that goes 'Valerie call me come n see me i'm the same boy i used to be'

but the sample just has the 'valerieeeee call me, valerieeee call me'

now that is THEE tune of the moment getting a bit bored of 'put em high'

We Could Be Heroes was great, 7 Nation Army was great but by the tenth time Put 'Em High was played I was getting sick of it. Still a great night though and hopefully I'll be back next month :D

What time did it evetually finish - we left at 3.40 as gf had to be at work next day - presuming it didn't get past 4?!?!

Yeah that's em all at GC1 - that was the first I've managed to get to but after a small break from clubbing I'm back :D Finances allowing of course!

Me mum lives down on the South coast so might have to make sure the next visit ties in nicely with Hed Kandi @ The Honey Club, Brighton as I've been there before and loved it :D

• 4 months later...
Originally posted by Bedhead

anybody know the name of the new tune that has that Steve Winwood sample

ya know that 80's tune that goes 'Valerie call me come n see me i'm the same boy i used to be'

but the sample just has the 'valerieeeee call me, valerieeee call me'

now that is THEE tune of the moment getting a bit bored of 'put em high'

blimey i 'called' this one in early april

Eric Prydz 'call on me'

how cool am i! 8) although admittedly i didn't know what it was called at the time but it was 5 months ago!

Archived