Blades v MK Dons

green_man

And you wonder why the place has died a death when all you do is laugh at people's opinions, what's the point in contributing ???

If you don't like differing opinions then fair does I'll talk to the dog lmao.

Have a good weekend chaps :)

Who are you talking about Corky?

Our opponents booted their gaffer at the weekend therefore head to us with an ex owl in the house hotseat which makes it a little more interesting.

I have nothing but faith in this confident, determined team that wilder has built and I don't fear anyone in this leave.

Billy is in terrific form once again and he will be looking to add to his ,4 goals in two games.The rest of the team are looking ruthless at even the defenders want in on the action and I can see us adding to our 10 goals in our last 3 games handsomely!!

More goals, another 3 points and our unbeaten run stretches to 11 games!!

Don't want to pour water over your confidence

But didn't MK DOns beat Rotherham 4 -1 when they were in the championship only 1 season ago?

If they can do that to a championside side then what will they do to United?

Something to consider when placing your bets this afternoon

Don't want to pour water over your confidence

But didn't MK DOns beat Rotherham 4 -1 when they were in the championship only 1 season ago?

If they can do that to a championside side then what will they do to United?

Something to consider when placing your bets this afternoon

How does that hold any relevance towards this game in the slightest?

You concentrate on the form of the opening game of last season if you want and I will concentrate on the form of this season considering they are a completely different team to the one that beat Rotherham 14 month ago.

If that is the form that you use when writing out a bet I can't see you winning much! :hihi:

Really. Obviously they don't like the fact that we are doing so well therefore rather than merit us on our massive improvement, instead they prefer to believe that the whole of the league have just become poorer. :hihi:

The gap is closing!

fans on your side do the same so you can't claim the high ground. most owls friends i know hope you come up, me included and this season is your best chance for a while. i didn't realise their manager had been sacked but like when any team plays these fakes i hope you whallop them 6-0

I don't know how we are only 1-0 up after that first half, should have been at least one more if not two but never mind.

It is pretty evident howthe opposition have been instructed to play, they are very robust and no nonsense shall we say and we have witnessed I few naughty tackles and niggles in the process. Possession is pretty even however weare the ones creating chances in the final third of the pitch and touch wood the opposition haven't really bothered us.

If we come out second half and go and at these then 3-0 is a realistic scoreline based on what we have seen first half. It won't be easy with MK dons kicking chunks out of us but we are head and shoulders above them.

11 fouls by SU,6 by MK.

BBC sport stats :hihi:

How about scroll down commentary and you will see MK dons have committed more and simply hasn't tallied them....false numbers....nice effort though :hihi:

---------- Post added 29-10-2016 at 16:27 ----------

1-1 shoulda taken yer chances when you had em

We are well on op on the game and always look likely to score.....I'd worry more if team were losing :loopy:

---------- Post added 29-10-2016 at 16:29 ----------

HAHAHA You was saying Mel......And I was saying Mel.

Nowt like looking a bit silly like.....