Bailiffs in this country are a joke

Ive no intentions of paying a bean to them, if I had £500 odd quid it certainly would not go their way thats for sure.

then you need to get urgent advice from a professional.

simply refusing to pay and hoping this goes away is unlikely to happen and the fees will continue to mount.

Ive no intentions of paying a bean to them, if I had £500 odd quid it certainly would not go their way thats for sure.

Are you a 5 year old?

If you owe it what makes you think you have a right not to. Pay up.

If you don't owe it, then contest it through the official procedure and get some advice.

Burying your head in the sand will not make this go away. No wonder this has got to bailiff stage.

then you need to get urgent advice from a professional.

simply refusing to pay and hoping this goes away is unlikely to happen and the fees will continue to mount.

It can mount all it wants I've got nothing worth taking anyway I'm to busy paying rent and rates and trying to make ends meet to give them any money, vans on the never never They are certainly not getting in my house,they can can do what they want they can pester me for the rest of my days I'm not bothered.

Are you a 5 year old?

If you don't owe it, then contest it through the official procedure and get some advice.

Burying your head in the sand will not make this go away. No wonder this has got to bailiff stage.

He owes 10 quid. You sound like the kind of person that pays anything anyone ever asks for. It's people like you that keep rip off bailiffs in business :rant:

Are you a 5 year old?

Done that got nowhere through official channels it just boils down to money when it comes to London council they are not interested I sent everthing back and answered all the questions properly all they are interested is racking it up and extracting as much money as possible out of you it just seems to be some kind of procedure they just don't listen

Are you a 5 year old?

I have to agree with this, although I do sympathize.

And I don't think you are acting like a 5 year old, I think most people lead busy, complicated lives and things can slip through the net of the endless gush of computer generated rubbish. We all need secretaries these days....

I have to agree with this, although I do sympathize.

And I don't think you are acting like a 5 year old, I think most people lead busy, complicated lives and things can slip through the net of the endless gush of computer generated rubbish. We all need secretaries these days....

Nothing slipped through the net with this I did everything right as far as I am concerned I say a lot of these councils are too quick to send these kind of people to your house for some trumped up charge £500 quid is a lot of money for £11.50 charge for anyone to pay in fact its a ridiculous rip off made legal by some processing court in Northampton

He owes 10 quid. You sound like the kind of person that pays anything anyone ever asks for. It's people like you that keep rip off bailiffs in business :rant:

Unless you have seen the original court order you know Jack all about what he owes just like I dont.

I am not trying to keep "rip off bailiffs in business". I have already said that they are just doing their job as instructed by a COURT ORDER.

Its nothing to do the with bailiffs. London Corporation have pursued the debt and whether the OP agrees with it, has time to deal with, or cares about it, he is the one who has got to deal with it properly.

I note he says that London Corporation dont listen to him, but it should not be them involved now. Its gone to court and been issued. A claim form must be produced and there is a procedure for responding to as shown below:

https://www.gov.uk/respond-to-court-claim-for-money

There is a whole stage for dealing with people who dispute the amount or dispute whether they owe a debt at all.

Ignoring it and acting like a petulant child WILL NOT make it go away.

From the OP's own comment is clear how this debt has accumulated and its going to keep doing so until its resolved properly.

Im trying to be helpful but if people like you and the OP want to dismiss it as sticking up for "rip off" bailiffs and "dodgy" courts then quite frankly there is sod all I can do.

Good luck with your head burying.